vzw customer support is garbage

kparks

Reaction score
Wtf is going on at vzw they charge us all these upgrade fee for this and that and u can't even talk to someone from vzw without waiting 30 min.. I went to a store last week was told 30 min wait so I went to the one up the street stood around 10 min before I could even talk to the guy taking in names I had to hunt the supervisor down and the wait there was 40 min.. I said are u serious and the gentleman just turned his back and walked away. so I said I'll just call customer support and after being on hold for 18min I decided to hang up.. this some bs I'm trying to report my problem and can't even do that!! And the people at the store are beyond rude

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
furbearingmammal said:
What problem would that be?

Sent from my SCH-I535

My s3 will suddenly stop auto rotating I have a thread about it and I'm tired of doing factory reset and there seems to be no reason as to why it's doing it factory reset no apps all settings good and it won't work 2 hours later it starts working. I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is myself but I want it documented incase I need a replacement cuz I know there gonna try to pawn a refurbished on me and I can't even talk to anyone with out waiting all night

Last edited: