Verizon Offers Their Newest Phones for Free to "Loyal" Customers

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is a good deal i have no upgrades avail until june .. but if this offer cam up i would upgrade for sure ..

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Maybe that's why the computer at my local VZW store gave me my Nexus at upgrade price last week...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

robert70

Reaction score
Yeah if you wouldn't mind shoot it this way to plz. Email removed from open thread as requested.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sending this this to diesel492 at yahoo dot com? I'd greatly appreciate it.

X

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Guys if you are going to share these you are better off exchanging your emails through pm. Just for your privacy's sake. If you have gotten it remove them from your posts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Cyan Tapatalk

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I was with one of the regional companies scarfed up to create VZW. So if you look at it that way I have been with VZW since the bag phone was state of the art. For several years I have had 4 smart phones w/data plans on my account. No email for me.

I haven't bought my phones at a VZW store in forever. I wonder if that's why. I got a Bionic for $149 when they were $300 at VZW, and I got a Stratosphere for my daughter free, before Christmas. Hopefully this is a sign that VZW is moving to pricing you can find anywhere else.

joemcp

Reaction score
Does the BOGO on the Stratosphere need 2 lines w/ upgrade? I was just chatting w/ a VZW rep since I saw that on the site and she said it did, but if the email doesn't maybe i can use it...

Thanks!

Joe

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If this is true, I'm gonna guess you would have a "dumb" phone now, not a smart phone. Would make more sense from VZW's perspective. More $30.00 2/4 gig plans to offset the free phone.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Talk about loyal...I've been with VZ since they were called Bell Atlantic Mobile!

skipbl92

Reaction score
If this is true, I'm gonna guess you would have a "dumb" phone now, not a smart phone. Would make more sense from VZW's perspective. More $30.00 2/4 gig plans to offset the free phone.

I think you might be right on this one CTownDroid. As much as I would like it if you were wrong, but your logic makes complete sense. If the deal is in fact true it is most likely for loyal "dumb" phone customers.

I am up for renewal and I have been a customer of theirs since 2000, but been on a smartphone (the OG Droid 1) since 2/2010.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I have an upgrade waiting, not a peep in email. Still think it'll be better to wait and see what is announced this week and upgrade to a quad-core phone.

Same here except my contract has expired, so people like me with 10+ years should be at the top of their customer retention list.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder