Verizon Offers Their Newest Phones for Free to "Loyal" Customers

Red Droid

Reaction score
i haven't received an e-mail. Also, i hope the $100 off involves the droid razr maxx. I still on my OG Droid.

I just got the Leap Day $100 off LTE devices email. Also shows on the website. Good only 2/29/12.

prey

Reaction score
I also received an email..

online only.

last week I received a card in the mail for $50 off any phone.

I wonder the possibility of combining the $100 & $50 deals.

question.. I've had my unlimited data for years now.. assuming I'm grandfathered in to the unlimited.. how will buying online affect this??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also received an email..

online only.

last week I received a card in the mail for $50 off any phone.

I wonder the possibility of combining the $100 & $50 deals.

question.. I've had my unlimited data for years now.. assuming I'm grandfathered in to the unlimited.. how will buying online affect this??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

It wont affect unlimited data. I buy all my phones online because you don't have to do any mail in rebates, the people at the stores are douchebags (the one tried to charge my dad an early upgrade fee of $40 and he had a upgrade for 8 months), plus they give you free overnight shipping.

X

Jxpinc

Reaction score
I got a flyer in the mail from Verizon about two weeks ago allowing me to upgrade to aNY 4g phone for free. Got the Razr maxx in the mail couple days later. Wasn't due for an upgrade until Oct. The only thing me and the clerk could figure out was that I was averaging 30+ gb a month on 3g. (150$ Lapdock will be here today...yay I feel like I won this round.)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Pdizzles

Reaction score
I received the $100 dollar off any 4g phone in my email also. I am waiting for my razar Max's as I text. Its not a scam. Looking out my window for the fedex guy now. The deal is awesome! I just upgraded to a Droid x2 like 8months ago.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used 10 gigs last month. Maybe I need to step it up

X

Sakeem

Reaction score
I just got the Leap Day $100 off LTE devices email. Also shows on the website. Good only 2/29/12.

I got the leap day deal this morning. I ordered a Droid Razr Maxx. And since i was available for upgrade, i got the phone for $150. Sweet. :biggrin:

deerheart7

Reaction score
Just a heads up on this article. I have tried to get to the bottom of this since I first read it. I have spoken in person to one Verizon rep., on the phone to a Verizon rep. from a local Verizon store and on the phone with customer service at Verizon's main #. Not one of these people knew anything about this offer. The last person helping me today did a lengthy search for every single promotion and he said this one does not exist. If anyone finds out that it does or receives an email for the free upgrade, please let us all know.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Seems like VZ wants to try and lock people into two years plans now by throwing out all these deals. I am not sure if they are afraid of people jumping ship cuz nice phones maybe hitting other cellphone companies or if they are trying to get some of the phones off the shelf and making room for new phones...I am thinking it maybe the later. I was messing around with the 2nd Chance Insurance plan on VZ's website and saw the Bionic 2 and Razr 2 listed. Kind of odd that these phones aren't out and are already listed...