T-Mobile Kicks Off Uncarrier 11 Initiative with Stock Options for Customers and More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mobile-stock-up.jpg

Back in May we shared some insider intel that T-Mobile was planning to kick off a crazy new marketing initiative for their Uncarrier 11 unveiling. According to the intel, T-Mobile was planning to offer customers extra incentives to become part of T-Mo's Uncarrier movement. It turns out everything we reported was true.

Along with some juicy deals like free pizza, movie tickets, movie rentals and more, the biggest thing Big Pink chose to do was to offer free stock options to their customers. T-Mobile is calling that part of the program "StockUp" and this rewards program basically gives one share of company stock to every T-Mobile primary account holder as long as you are a postpaid subscriber.

Not only that, but customers who qualify for StockUp can refer their friends and get new shares of stock. You can even bank up to 100 shares a year by these referrals, and T-Mobile improves the offer for folks who have been long term loyal customers. If you have been with T-Mobile for at least five years, you will get two shares for each new person you refer instead of just one.

Be sure to check out our source link for all the details, and also be sure to comment in the thread to share what you think of John Legere's latest insane idea.

Source: Refer-A-Friend

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Was a Verizon wireless customer for 20 years. Just switched to T-Mo and I love it. Plus, very happy with the "un-carrier's" initiatives to keep their customers happy.

Was paying $147 per month for unlimited data, 1400 minutes and 1000 texts with Verizon. Now I pay $55 for unlimited e'thing with T-Mo. My service is about 80% Verizon's, but I'm saving almost $100 dollars a month, so WGaF.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Was a Verizon wireless customer for 20 years. Just switched to T-Mo and I love it. Plus, very happy with the "un-carrier's" initiatives to keep their customers happy.

Was paying $147 per month for unlimited data, 1400 minutes and 1000 texts with Verizon. Now I pay $55 for unlimited e'thing with T-Mo. My service is about 80% Verizon's, but I'm saving almost $100 dollars a month, so WGaF.
How do you pay $55 for unlimited everything? I need that.

Just looked it's $95 so please tell me the $40 a month secret.

Last edited:

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, they had a promotion a little while back, where for 2 lines, you get unlimited everything for $100, plus tax, so around $110. My girlfriend and I got the deal, and well, I pay half and she pays half, thus $55 beans.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Agh family plan. I knew there was a trick.

Caesars

Reaction score
Man that plan is sick!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Anyone want to go halves on a family? I'd love to pay $50 for unlimited.