Linear CM7

666ogre666

Reaction score
If anyone follows Bgill55 on twitter they may have seen him post a beta for the CM7 theme switcher app. I DL'd it and Im using it now and I have to say its pretty damn good to get linear back on my D1. Its not perfect yet, the battery is not themed, neither are the notifications such as email but its pretty good. Looking forward to the final.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone follows Bgill55 on twitter they may have seen him post a beta for the CM7 theme switcher app. I DL'd it and Im using it now and I have to say its pretty damn good to get linear back on my D1. Its not perfect yet, the battery is not themed, neither are the notifications such as email but its pretty good. Looking forward to the final.

new beta posted see if i missed any stat images!

detox

Reaction score
Everything is looking on point except for when I'm browsing my 3g still flashes to green then back to the linear one. Its still a lot better than the previous beta. Love the new battery and nice tweak on the download percentages in the pulldown. The stock wallpaper is sweet as well. I'll let you know if I see anything else but great work so far

aefcc99a-5e96-4165.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Hey Bgill, what's the color code for the red you use for Linear?

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bump the latest nightly must have added something because I'm getting an animated download icon in the notification bar now:). Now all I need is a glowing red scroll bar!

Thach

Reaction score
Everything is looking on point except for when I'm browsing my 3g still flashes to green then back to the linear one. Its still a lot better than the previous beta. Love the new battery and nice tweak on the download percentages in the pulldown. The stock wallpaper is sweet as well. I'll let you know if I see anything else but great work so far

aefcc99a-5e96-4165.jpg

I know you posted this a while ago but what browser is that?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thach

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking but the black theme was throwing me off. I actuallly did some searching after I posted that and may have found a link to the black themed browser.

detox

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking but the black theme was throwing me off. I actuallly did some searching after I posted that and may have found a link to the black themed browser.

yeah sorry not on here much anymore. its a blacked out dolphin browser