Twisted Sense

b00sted

Reaction score
I really hope you do a unthemed ver of this. as your rom is exactly what I am looking for other than it is themed :(

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I really hope you do a unthemed ver of this. as your rom is exactly what I am looking for other than it is themed :(

Well sir you are in luck....im working on my unthemed version as we speak. release will be soon.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am gonna post a clean version today and then next week ill have my latest out with the flashing issue fixed and a few other tweaks and mods depending on what i see out and what i like.

b00sted

Reaction score
I am gonna post a clean version today and then next week ill have my latest out with the flashing issue fixed and a few other tweaks and mods depending on what i see out and what i like.
epic, my phone will be here Wed. :D

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey,

So im really busy unfortunately, and i wont have time to get out anything tonight. (midterm tomorrow....ugh going to be a long night.) had work all day so i will have to release tomorrow. but i promise it is coming.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hey wait whats this?!!! It's Twisted Senses new home....WOOT WOOT : )

Welcome aboard hedney GREAT to have you here buddy. Enjoy your new section and good luck

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey wait whats this?!!! It's Twisted Senses new home....WOOT WOOT : )

Welcome aboard hedney GREAT to have you here buddy. Enjoy your new section and good luck

Just Plain Awesome!

Thanks

Jokerz

Reaction score
I tried to load this up on my phone yesterday and my 3g stopped working. I installed the first version and then the twisted sense over it. Should I wipe before I install the first version?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I tried to load this up on my phone yesterday and my 3g stopped working. I installed the first version and then the twisted sense over it. Should I wipe before I install the first version?

Ummm that shouldnt be an issue. please let me know if this continues. i would recommend you wipe before installing my first rom. but if you want or have any fears. I dont see a reason you couldnt install your favorite rom and just flash my latest one over it. Im working hard on getting 1.4 out. i have a clean version that is unthemed almost ready to go. it will include the new rosie apk. launch key. and a few other changes. so hopefully ill have that out for you guys soon.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
is there an option to remove the clock from the notification bar?

Havent Made that option. if there is a mod out for that already, im almost certain it will work with my rom. feel free to give it a shot.

Jokerz

Reaction score

Ummm that shouldnt be an issue. please let me know if this continues. i would recommend you wipe before installing my first rom. but if you want or have any fears. I dont see a reason you couldnt install your favorite rom and just flash my latest one over it. Im working hard on getting 1.4 out. i have a clean version that is unthemed almost ready to go. it will include the new rosie apk. launch key. and a few other changes. so hopefully ill have that out for you guys soon.

Thanks for the quick response. I installed the backup I made before I flashed your rom. I'm going to try wiping before I install the your first rom. It was a little weird because my 3g signal was on in my notification bar, but it wouldn't connect. I wonder if I should have giving it a few hours or something. I tried rebooting, but it still wasn't working.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Thanks for the quick response. I installed the backup I made before I flashed your rom. I'm going to try wiping before I install the your first rom. It was a little weird because my 3g signal was on in my notification bar, but it wouldn't connect. I wonder if I should have giving it a few hours or something. I tried rebooting, but it still wasn't working.
sounds like a an unfortunate glitch. nothing ive heard of with my rom so i think it was just a onetime thing for you hopefully.

Jokerz

Reaction score

sounds like a an unfortunate glitch. nothing ive heard of with my rom so i think it was just a onetime thing for you hopefully.

ok well in that case, I'm going to just reflash without wiping and see what happens. I'll let you know when I do. Thanks again for helping me and I wanted to let you know that everything looked awesome with the rom.