Twisted Sense

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hedney3's Twisted Sense

Hey everyone here is what you have all be waiting for!!!
This is a sense based rom with tweaks to improve battery efficiency and performance.
I have not made my own kernels yet so i will link a few that i recommend you run along with this rom.

So with out further ado i present Hedney3's Twisted Sense
Still No Wipe

Change Log:

debloated, deodexed, optimized, zipaligned
latest version of busybox included v1.19 (adrynalyne)
new bfs 1.8ghz kernel with smartass governor (drod2169)
transparent theming and animations and rom base (adrynalyne)
removal of location indicator and am pm on statusbar (bgill55)
intergrated roottools script accessable by termimal (jrummy16)
Rosie Launcher Landscape support (Bgill55)
added power controls in pull down (sk806)

Twisted Sense 1.3

I have incorporated LaunchKey into my latest launch

Previous versions:

Twisted Sense 1.2
Twisted Sense (HDS 1.1)

p.s. i was told today by a member of DF that l shouldnt copy other peoples work, he saw liquids ASCII art that says liquid and stuff thats in the updater script. the reason that is in there is due to a joke with my good buddy liquid. It was all in good fun and if needed i will change it. im sorry if that had bothered anyone.

I have been informed that people will experience problems flashing this after a full wipe so please load my original rom below first and flash that over. im sorry for the inconvenience and will be working on a fix.

Twisted Sense (HDS 1.1)

Link to my original thread: here

Im also including a link to my friend Bgill55's linear theme. many of my framework changes are from his theme and i recommend that you flash his theme to get your full experience out of my rom.

Linear Sense *Beta* 4.5.2011 Rosie Landscape - xda-developers

Kernels: Drod2169 1.8Ghz kernel

qrwzzm.jpg
25zrytf.jpg
a40dwn.jpg
2mfaiqv.jpg
2e2m2ol.jpg

I want to give a huge thanks to all my beta testers
Sele
Capt.D
Jbfronts
Scott

I also want to thank Drod2169 for letting me use his awesome kernels!!!! guys it runs like a beast.

Finally i want to thank Bgill55 for his awesome linear theme and for letting me use it!

Enjoy!
Hedney3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Wow is your avatar team chaos? Nice! Gonna have to give this a spin. Looks great.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lol yeah havent been called by that name in sometime though

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lol oops thanks for that

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok Updated to 1.3

Enjoy

Dubin04

Reaction score
So is it still recommended to flash the original ROM first?

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yeah i fixed it at first but for some reason so people cant flash with a wipe. yet 2 or so people said they could. so im a little baffled so for now i will just recommend you dont wipe and if you want the best and cleanest experience then i would say flash my hts 1.1 first

Dubin04

Reaction score
Thanks. Already did it cleanest ROM to date IMO. :)

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thank You Sir

jbg25

Reaction score
This ROM has been running great on my TB since I loaded it...Right now I am using Adrynaline's 4.3b Kernel O/C'd to 1.228Ghz and it is running smooth cool and stable.

Also...so far this is compatible w/ both of the Sense 2.0 Themes I have tried. Although your theme is a bit more in depth...there are 3 or 4 places I still have the red from your theme that were not replaced by the HoneyComb theme I applied. Just shows how far you go to make it nice.

Well Done! :clap:

Last edited:
OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This ROM has been running great on my TB since I loaded it...Right now I am using Adrynaline's 4.3b Kernel O/C'd to 1.228Ghz and it is running smooth cool and stable.

Also...so far this is compatible w/ both of the Sense 2.0 Themes I have tried. (although your theme is a bit more in depth...there are 3 or 4 places I still have the red from your theme that were not replaced by the HoneyComb theme I applied. Just shows how far you go to make it nice.

Well Done! :clap:

Thanks, but the theme is almost completely linear theme. So if you want to thank some one I recommend its him. He did an amazing job.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Quick Question to anyone out there. Should i do a themed version and an unthemed version? would people be interested in that

tu3218

Reaction score
An unthemed version would be really nice. I love it all but not a big fan of red colors in my rom. Though if you do a unthemed version, would the battery indicator be removed? I love that indicator lol

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
im a pretty big fan of the battery as well, was thinking of maying little zips for people to flash the different battery icons and such.