Known issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1) Alarm clock blacked out (due to background theming being worked on)
2) Call log bunches occasionally (believed to be due to background theming)

The above issues i have an idea for, for the 2.0 release and hopefully will be fixed then

mjh68

Reaction score
Only thing really I have noticed ,is everytime I reboot the phone or turn it on I get an old missed call showing up in the notification pulldown. It is from the first day I installed the Rom.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea same that's more a verizon thing

listenman20

Reaction score
And the installed flash is nit working for some. Eagle1967 was working on a fix for this yesterday in the IRC at the site.

E

EntropikOne

after flashing this rom and signing into my gmail account my apps were not restored, anyone have any input on this? with other roms when i would flash and sign in all of my apps would start to be restored.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
mine all (92) installed. did you do wipe cache and wipe all data before installing?

E

EntropikOne

yip, wiped data/cache when flashing. noticed that there were a couple applications that did restore (like 10 or so) but i have many more than that. could this be due to me having them moved to SD card using Apps2SD? also had some installed right to SD via CM's option

listenman20

Reaction score
Shouldn't be due to any of that market should have the things you've d/led no matter where they are stored. I've run into that problem several times before including with this ROM. I was finally convinced to install it, boot up, sign in and leave it alone for about 20 min while it loaded all my apps on a 1x signal. If I tried to turn on wifi or do anything else it wouldn't restore and something from my TB restore would make it rain FCs.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
after flashing this rom and signing into my gmail account my apps were not restored, anyone have any input on this? with other roms when i would flash and sign in all of my apps would start to be restored.

yip, wiped data/cache when flashing. noticed that there were a couple applications that did restore (like 10 or so)
Same here... on several attempts at reinstalling w/wiping, on a test version PM'd to me as well... except I don't use apps2sd
the test version does not have issues with messaging anymore...just FYI to eagle

E

EntropikOne

thanks guys, i'll give this another shot and see what happens

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know that if you switch to wifi while it auto reinstalls your apps it will stop the auto reinstall. You can try deleting the market data and it will search for the stuff again

E

EntropikOne

no dice, gflam I'll give that a try. if that doesn't work then i'll just use appbrain. really liking the rom and looking forward to sticking with it

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

I've had that happen on a couple of occasions, but it's been awhile - can't remember which rom it was, but not this one. What I ended up doing was going to Market and calling up downloads. That brought up the paid apps that I'd previously purchased, and I just started manually downloading them. PITA, but not really a big ordeal. Took me like 15-20 minutes. I believe that Titanium Backup can restore everything too, so you might look in that direction.

-Mike

ddyoo

Reaction score
I have an issue where my phone would restart by itself randomly on different occasions. It would restart randomly while I'm talking on the phone (happened twice), or when im using the market and it just restarts by itself (happened once), or sometimes I'm not even the touching the phone and I see my phone restart (happened once just now). Anyone else have experienced these issues? I have this ROM installed for about 3 or 4 days now and it happens at least once a day.

I have a droid 1 using the Sourcery 1.0 ROM and Chevy ulowv 1.1 kernel.

Status
Not open for further replies.