Known issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kias

Reaction score
It was definitely weird, I've never had ADW FC that it couldn't recover from. But that 1x4 contact widget did me in. ADW would load, and I could see the contact widget come up, as soon as some text or pics (couldn't tell which) would show up in the widget, ADW would FC.

I'll backup my current rom and try sourcery again, I've got a couple hours before I have to do anything.

Kias

Reaction score
Ok, we're up and running sourcery! I'll stay away from the contact widget this time.

ladodger1717

Reaction score
Great ROM guys. One of my favorites now and what I am currently using. The only problem I found so far (not really a problem as much as it is a recommendation) was that the stock kernel made the ROM lag. I am not sure if it was just not quick enough or if something with the kernel was off (maybe its just the way my phone reacted to it). But I was almost ready to erase the ROM and go with something else because of how laggy it was. I decided to install the 1.1 kernel from Slayher and now everything runs smoothly. I guess my recommendation would be to make the stock kernel 1 ghz to better compliment your ROM. Thanks for your hard work.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We're looking at possibly switching out the kernel for the next release but probably won't have it clocked at 1ghz cause not everyones phone can handle that

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
We're looking at possibly switching out the kernel for the next release but probably won't have it clocked at 1ghz cause not everyones phone can handle that

I think 800mhz is fast enough

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
agreed.
easy to swap if person wants but 800 is safe kernel.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
alarm clock

Hey Gflam found that if you look at alarm clock in landscape you can see the time. still not perfect but better. its pushed the right but you can see it. we are trying to do soomething abut this. we havent had too many complaints with these couple issues and a couple comments of it being ok , but wanted you to know we are still working on this. unfortunately nothing will make it into the next build to fix these 2 things so thats somewhat of a work around. But we are stilll working on it.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea I sent u a message about that earlier today ha guess u didn't look I noticed that in landscape u can see the time as well this morning

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
O ha misread that thought u said hey gflam I noticed that if u put it to landscape u can see it ha my mistake

motoconvert

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed...I'm using 1.1 now...Gingerbread theme...and when I go into menu and click more the options are black on black...is there a way to fix this?

:edit: Happens on all menu's...not just homescreen menu...I'll try to post screen shot if you need me too...

T-Dev

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed...I'm using 1.1 now...Gingerbread theme...and when I go into menu and click more the options are black on black...is there a way to fix this?

:edit: Happens on all menu's...not just homescreen menu...I'll try to post screen shot if you need me too...

Moto
please post a screenie... Im looking at it now and it is a grey on black for me...wondering if you need to re-download the theme

thx

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know what u mean and gingerbread has black text in the statusbar for a few things which I've fixed I'll look at that second menu thing for u and I know blacked out has a bunch of changes still to make.
Sorry I'm not to great at inverting things I'm a transparent kind of guy and I was rushed to get all the things in the rom done as well as the themes

motoconvert

Reaction score
411934a4-6b8d-a5ab.jpg

Here's the screenshot...I wish I would have seen if it happened before I applied theme...and no big deal, I'm loving the ROM and theme's...

motoconvert

Reaction score
Sorry I'm not to great at inverting things I'm a transparent kind of guy and I was rushed to get all the things in the rom done as well as the themes

And there is no need to be sorry...if I could do half of what you themers can do...I'm just glad that you take the bugs we find and try your hardest to fix them...

Status
Not open for further replies.