Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
This better not end up being Ishtar or Waterworld.
Cause it is getting top billing, Winter Blockbuster, center spot on the marquee.
They even mentioned it at todays presser for the new web market.

what are you talking about

I think that danceswithbongs was just yankin your chain a little. He was comparing the release of 2.0 to two movies which, when finally released, were major disappointments. Obviously Sourcery 2.0 won't be in that category.

He *is* however incorrect when he says the upcoming release was discussed at the Google announcement of the new web market - it was actually Obama's press conference where the subject was brought up. :):)

-Mike

imagecolour

Reaction score
I feel this rom is very good , battery life is ultimate, rom is slightly slow, i think slyher kernels will solve it. The biggest problem i faced was in call log. Hope the developers will solve the call log problem and update the rom. This rom will stay in all the 3 droids i have.Hoping the developers will solve the call log at the earliest.

The call log background will be corrected in v2.0 ...

Thanking you for the reply , and eagerly waiting for the release of V2.0 dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:):)

nornevrder

Reaction score
I thought I heard the reasoning behind all the protesting in egypt was because Sourcery 2.0 has not been released yet.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Ultra
Thanks for explaining that on my behalf.
Unfortunately last night my droid hopped a plane to Cairo and is marching right now, it demands 2.0.

Eagle, I figured you would remember Ishtar and Waterworld.
We clear?
Crystal

darkmatter

Reaction score
Not a big problem, but thought i'd share. Seems playing music and web browsing crashes the system (I have to pull the battery).

Sourcery 1.3 with luna theme, stock browser and player pro for music.

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
ok sorry been busy making magic :)

1) bongs---- ok ishtar sucked but i liked water world but not as much as the postman

2) musci and wen crashing rom. id say its an incompatibiltiy wiht the program your using. But not sure.. Since 2.0 will be out before (almost gave it wasy)
well im sorry but try it again on 2.0 hopefully wont have same problem. Its coming "soon"

3) yes i have been summoned to egypt to present the final release candidate to help qualm the uprising, i hope it helps. thats why I have the teleporter in 2.0 now.

4) Went back to work today forgot how much it sucks to have to get up and be somewhere at a certain time :)

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
First thing is be careful over there, eagle, and promise us that you won't let them vote 2.0 into office.
I've heard it is really really good, well thats word on the street.

B. Waterworld! Waterwold! You know people read this foru, right.
And I loved Costner before he started making trash, and I apologize to trash for the insult.
This is coming from the man named in homage to a phenomenal film of the Costnerian persuasion.

I digress, just make sure to keep her safe.
And pop that bun outta the oven

Danceswithbongs dubbed Bongs

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
First thing is be careful over there, eagle, and promise us that you won't let them vote 2.0 into office.
I've heard it is really really good, well thats word on the street.

B. Waterworld! Waterwold! You know people read this foru, right.
And I loved Costner before he started making trash, and I apologize to trash for the insult.
This is coming from the man named in homage to a phenomenal film of the Costnerian persuasion.

I digress, just make sure to keep her safe.
And pop that bun outta the oven

Danceswithbongs dubbed Bongs

LOL! Bongs, I *worry* about you! You remind me of that song from the early 70s - "One Toke Over The Line", by Brewer & Shipley. :):)

-Mike

RedRumy3

Reaction score
I think I will try 2.0 when it gets released and leave MIUI for a bit :)

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I think I will try 2.0 when it gets released and leave MIUI for a bit :)

I enjoyed MIUI as like Sourcery it is a much different experience than the others.
And it is Chinese stuff and we finally stole tech from them.
Problem was my doctor advised me that I had to stop, the lead content was way to high.
China!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.