Keyboard

Shauna

Reaction score
Do you remember when some cell phones had multiple keypad/keyboard tone options? How can I make keypad tones because the only tones I can find now are two. Any suggestions?

:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Last edited:

Seabee

Reaction score
How do I change the keyboard so I can get a t9 keyboard

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App

jgastonej

Reaction score
Ok so im sending text messages and when i hit the G button it took me to my gmail and when I hit the L button it takes me to my calender and hitting the B button it goes to my browser. So does any one know what to do.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

A

alexaslaughter

Android Keyboard

Press and hold in any text field and when the options pop up, select "Input Method" and then choose "Android Keyboard."

I was just searching for this answer myself when I finally looked in the user manual to find it. :) Hope this helps!

dstortz

Reaction score
So something that i have never noticed until tonight when i was driving home. I dont have the mic on my keyboard anymore for text to speech.

I also flashed back to GJ 2.5 and looked and it wasnt there either. I generally have my wife do the texting when we drive but she was asleep this time and I had to respond to a message right away and went to use the mic and it was gone.

Does anyone have a idea on how to get this back.

thanks in advance.

D

bookie

Reaction score
So something that i have never noticed until tonight when i was driving home. I dont have the mic on my keyboard anymore for text to speech.

I also flashed back to GJ 2.5 and looked and it wasnt there either. I generally have my wife do the texting when we drive but she was asleep this time and I had to respond to a message right away and went to use the mic and it was gone.

Does anyone have a idea on how to get this back.

thanks in advance.

D

Just download voice search by Google from the market. That'll fix it

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

dstortz

Reaction score
D[/quote]

Just download voice search by Google from the market. That'll fix it

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, worked like a charm

D

Seabee

Reaction score
Thank you this works great

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
hello i believe i can solve your problem for you. go to your home screen then from there follow this path:
Press menu/settings/applications/quick launch/then take off the keyboard shortcuts.

let us know what happens or if you have problems

campingramps

Reaction score
Android keyboard.

I'm fairly new to this 'fancy phone' stuff so is an Android keyboard better??

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Depends on you and what you like. Some like Swype better, some don't.

DroidForums Junkie!!

campingramps

Reaction score
Tried Swype and I guess I'm not coordinated enough. I can type faster than I can Swype.

jchildress

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm missing something stupid but I can't seem to get ultimate keyboard to work with liberty. Its selected as default keyboard under settings, yet I still get the gingerbread keyboard. I don't find any keyboard options in liberty settings either. My main reason for using ultimate is for the arrow keys for navigating website menus.

Droid X, Liberty RoM 1.0