Keyboard

Murph

Reaction score
Considering I never use my keyboard and I think the Droid is heavy, is there anything droid wise that would compare to the iphone?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Compare or beat? ;)
Droid X FTW!

DroidForums junkie!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 for the X or if you truly want an iPhone root your Droid and install the MIUI rom. It looks like the iPhone (icons, menues, and process to move the icons from screen to screen)

OP
M

Murph

Reaction score
+1 for the X or if you truly want an iPhone root your Droid and install the MIUI rom. It looks like the iPhone (icons, menues, and process to move the icons from screen to screen)

Sorry, guess I wasn't making myself understood (damn Jameson) I never use my keyboard, I think my beloved droid is too heavy and was looking a for phone that functioned like a droid without the keyboard, similar to the iphone.

Beka27

Reaction score
There are android phones that are strictly touchscreen. Droid X, Fascinate, Incredible... I've never held an iPhone so i can't really compare one to another. Best thing would be to go into a store and play with them yourself.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sorry, guess I wasn't making myself understood (damn Jameson) I never use my keyboard, I think my beloved droid is too heavy and was looking a for phone that functioned like a droid without the keyboard, similar to the iphone.

No that was my poor attempt at a reply, sorry! As the reply above this one indicates there are a few options. If your not in a hurry you may want to wait for the new releases which are reported to be available within the first quarter of 2011.

Mike

BTW That James cousin Jack has the same effect :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
See my first post ;)

DroidForums junkie!!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are MANY options. You might want to add some criteria to narrow down the choices.