Iphone keyboard?

Darkman6909

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the Iphones keyboard on the Droid? I have been using Smart keyboard and i still send text messages that aren't spelled correctly. I liked swype but i want to type. Any way to get iphones keyboard?

mike_kauble

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the Iphones keyboard on the Droid? I have been using Smart keyboard and i still send text messages that aren't spelled correctly. I liked swype but i want to type. Any way to get iphones keyboard?
I use Better Keyboard with the iPhone skin. Works for me. If I feel rebellious, I can change it to the smiley face skin. lol

lschicky

Reaction score
If you search the market, there are a few other keyboards out there. I haven't personally tried them since I have small fingers, and the Stock Keyboard is actually the easiest on screen keyboard I've tried so far.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so you misspell words on purpose and do not like the auto correct feature?

you can add your misspelled words to the dictionary and it will remember them and won't auto correct them.

-=Jason=-

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 to Better Keyboard

It has a great iPhone skin for a keyboard and TONS of other free skins....

OP
D

Darkman6909

Reaction score
Is better keyboard free?

And no I don't misspell words on purpose its just when im at work I have to text fast cause im supposed to be working not texting so when i had an iphone I always typed with no errors but now with android I mess up every message unless I use the hard keyboard.

lschicky

Reaction score
It's 2.99.

are you trying to respond to text in Portrait or landscape mode? My mom was having the same issue till I told her to try landscape mode.

OP
D

Darkman6909

Reaction score
It's 2.99.

are you trying to respond to text in Portrait or landscape mode? My mom was having the same issue till I told her to try landscape mode.

I always text using landscape mode.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's a little easier to type with the virtual keyboard in landscape mode...although you will get used to it in portrait mode too

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Is better keyboard free?

And no I don't misspell words on purpose its just when im at work I have to text fast cause im supposed to be working not texting so when i had an iphone I always typed with no errors but now with android I mess up every message unless I use the hard keyboard.

Turn off autocorrect. That is what I did. It never seemed to correct anythig I accidentally mispelled and too often changed stuff I typed in on purpose thinking I meant to type something else.

naman919

Reaction score
it's too early and i'm not 100% caffeinated, but this thread is hilarious.

that is all.

PS - learn to spoke, i mean type, better.

PSS - anyone tried Crocodile keyboard? It was very rough when first released, but it had good potential. That could be a winner for the OP. :icon_ lala:

Laramie

Reaction score
Typing in landscape gives you bigger buttons if you have massive booger-hooks.

Swype is faster than portrait, landscape or physical keyboard.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
It's 2.99.

I always text using landscape mode.
There's your problem right there, the autocorrect is portrait mode. That's the best way to use the keyboard and it functions almost exactly like the iPhone keyboard, except since it's Android it's better!