Jrummy Themed LauncherPRO Blue

mike919

Reaction score
This is LauncherPRO V0.6.2

Visit www.LauncherPRO.com for changelog

(sorry, he so good at updating this launcher its almost impossible to keep up to date... V0.6.2 has all the latest options... 15 possible shortcuts with scrollable dock, 5 wide apps in portrait, etc.)

This is the Jrummy themed LauncherPRO in all colors!!!! Since I was not able to properly sign this app, you'll have to push into /system/app via terminal.
Rename to LauncherPRO.apk (or name of your choice obviously)
(unless your handy with godmode, then you'll already know what to do)

SU
mountsys
cp sdcard/LauncherPRO.apk /system/app
unmountsys
reboot

Enjoy!

Let me know if you have any problems!

**I didn't alter an of the default images in launcherpro in case anyone liked the greyed out versions... if you want the icon that matches your theme just select "default icon" when choosing shortcuts.

*****just updated*** Blue theme, Forgot to swap the orange selection highlight when depressed to blue in menu... fixed!

Attachments

• LauncherPro-0.6.2-cyan.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 224
  • LauncherPro-0.6.2-green.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 196
  • LauncherPro-0.6.2-pink.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
  • LauncherPro-0.6.2-red.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 209
  • LauncherPro-0.6.2-blue.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 533

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will work on getting updated versions of launcherPRO in all color themes ASAP.

Pink Lemonade next, please ;-)

actually, thanks for taking the time to do this. And yeah, the way this DEV is going, he'll have another update before you get through the colors!

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just curious, do we have to uninstall the current version on the phone first? also, in the sys/app folder its not listed as launcherpro.apk but rather com.fede.launcher-1.apk (or something close) and it also show in the data/app folder the same. will either of these cause an issue?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
just curious, do we have to uninstall the current version on the phone first? also, in the sys/app folder its not listed as launcherpro.apk but rather com.fede.launcher-1.apk (or something close) and it also show in the data/app folder the same. will either of these cause an issue?

You currently have the old version of launcher pro on your phone?

if you want to avoid any potential problems (which i don't think there would be but it wouldn't hurt to remove old version first...), find the launcher you want to remove, and do this with the new launcher ready on your sd card...

su
mountsys
rm /system/app/(launcher you want to remove).apk
cp sdcard/LauncherPRO.apk /system/app
unmountsys
reboot

i don't have anything like that though in my system/app in Froyo 1.1... the only launcher that was put in was Launcher2... you CAN have multiple launchers loaded into system/app if thats what you were actually asking...

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
had the new version, so I let it be, followed the directions in the OP

directions worked like a champ. :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:thanks again!

WAHarris

Reaction score
Can someone post a screen shot before I get a chance to install tonight?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score

Working on this... what color do you want to see? I only have blue loaded on my phone... so i guess you don't really have a choice. HA!

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
screenshots...

Attachments

• snap20100623_155619.png
    snap20100623_155619.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 352
  • snap20100623_155627.png
    snap20100623_155627.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 235
  • snap20100623_155633.png
    snap20100623_155633.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 263
  • snap20100623_155644.png
    snap20100623_155644.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 254

WAHarris

Reaction score

Working on this... what color do you want to see? I only have blue loaded on my phone... so i guess you don't really have a choice. HA!

Well that works, because that is all I care about seeing! Well maybe green too, but blue first since I am running blueberry right now.

edit: Well you beat me to posting pics before I could reply. Looks like I will be downloading blue tonight!

lethalpimp

Reaction score
cant seem to get this to work. I did everything you said. DOwnloaded the blue theme launcher pro, renamed it EXACTLY to what you said, used terminal emulator and typed out what you said..reboot and it's as if nothing happened.

help?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
cant seem to get this to work. I did everything you said. DOwnloaded the blue theme launcher pro, renamed it EXACTLY to what you said, used terminal emulator and typed out what you said..reboot and it's as if nothing happened.

help?

did you previously have a launcher set to the default? try finding your previous launcher in menu/settings/applications. select the launcher and "clear data and clear defaults"

after that push your home button and see if you have the option to choose the launcherPRO

lethalpimp

Reaction score
nope i had the launcher that came with jrummy, which i think is the standar. I already cleared the defaults and made sure their was no other launcher there.