Clock & Notification Color changer for Froyo Kangerade

WAHarris

Reaction score
im still kinda confused with this. what exactly does it change. i get the clock/no clock options but what colors does it change? a screenshot would be helpfull

Agreed!

Also, I downloaded the orange w/ clock, installed from ROM manager and got into a bad boot loop. Had to restore a backup. Did I do it wrong?

I downloaded Orange with clock from this thread and installed by rebooting into recovery and then installing from SD card. Worked fine for me, so I would try that.

schmaltzy

Reaction score
im still kinda confused with this. what exactly does it change. i get the clock/no clock options but what colors does it change? a screenshot would be helpfull

Agreed!

Also, I downloaded the orange w/ clock, installed from ROM manager and got into a bad boot loop. Had to restore a backup. Did I do it wrong?

I downloaded Orange with clock from this thread and installed by rebooting into recovery and then installing from SD card. Worked fine for me, so I would try that.

Isn't installing it through ROM Manager the same thing?

WAHarris

Reaction score
Agreed!

Isn't installing it through ROM Manager the same thing?

It should be. I would assume Rom Manager is pointed to the same site as where it is hosted in this thread. You might have just got a bad copy. I would re-download and try it again.

Jmart922

Reaction score
I'd have to say kangerade with the Droid x theme is definitely one of my favorite combination of rom and theme thrown together...this will be the first choice in switching back if cm6 doesn't do it for me, thank you jrummy and to all those who contributed. Pure sweetness!

schmaltzy

Reaction score
Last edited:

renlan

Reaction score
Great work as always J. Is there a away to make the notification dropdown a darker gray or black? I'm using green theme and its hard to read against the current light gray color.

WAHarris

Reaction score
Anyone have a screen shot of what this does/looks like?

Orange Clock
View attachment 11539

Orange Notifications
View attachment 11540

How did you get the orange icons in the launcher? I downloaded the themed Launcher Pro but it just gave me an orange DROID in the center but no orange themed buttons.

Also, where did you get the orange neural network live wallpaper?

The icons are dark edge icons, and I just long pressed and the launcher icons and changed them to what I wanted them to be.

Also the neural network is the default neural network that comes with the rom (as long as you didn't choose to replace if you installed through Rom Manager). When select the live wallpaper you can hit settings and customize it now, so I changed mine to nex-tang and dark background.

schmaltzy

Reaction score

How did you get the orange icons in the launcher? I downloaded the themed Launcher Pro but it just gave me an orange DROID in the center but no orange themed buttons.

The icons are dark edge icons, and I just long pressed and the launcher icons and changed them to what I wanted them to be.

Also the neural network is the default neural network that comes with the rom (as long as you didn't choose to replace if you installed through Rom Manager). When select the live wallpaper you can hit settings and customize it now, so I changed mine to nex-tang and dark background.

Sorry.....hopefully the last question....how do you get darkedge icons?

And if I did choose a different live wallpaper, how do I get back to the default neural network?

WAHarris

Reaction score

And if I did choose a different live wallpaper, how do I get back to the default neural network?

No problem, glad to help out fellow enthusiasts.

Here is a link to the thread with the icons in it.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/48683-release-kovicon-hybrid-icon-pack.html

As for the wallpaper, I can't remember if there is an option in the scripts to install the original wallpaper. If not then you would have to reinstall the ROM. But you won't have to wipe data/cache.

schmaltzy

Reaction score

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/48683-release-kovicon-hybrid-icon-pack.html

As for the wallpaper, I can't remember if there is an option in the scripts to install the original wallpaper. If not then you would have to reinstall the ROM. But you won't have to wipe data/cache.

Just install the icon pack like anything else? Through Rom Manager?

WAHarris

Reaction score

Just install the icon pack like anything else? Through Rom Manager?

No, all the instructions are in the other thread. The first pack is a metamorph so it will change all our icons (you will have darkedge instead of JRummy's). I chose to download the pack to my PC, I then copied out each .png file from all the folders and put them in 1 folder and put it on my SD card. That way it is like an icon pack instead of a metamorph, I can choose what I want to replace. The other 2 packs are just icon packs. Just save them to your SD card, and then you can change your icons with the program of your choice and just select the icon. Hope that helps

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
White no clock

Jrummy, I just installed the white no clock and it removed the clock and changed date, carrier, notifications text white, but ongoing text and text in the statusbar is still white.....

Edit: I installed the white with clock and got the same. I added a photo to show what I mean...

Last edited:

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The blue no clock worked good so it looks like its just the white.. could you get the white ones fixed when you get a chance? Thanks... The blue looks good but it's just too much blue for me......:):)