Theme Suggestions

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't read thru the thread so I don't know what other people have posted, but we need a colorful theme! Everything seems to be black with blue, black with red, but never anything with lots of COLORS!!

hmmm... i like this. I almost feel like I'm done w/ themes (takes a lot to port themes and even more time to make a full one) but maybe I have enough juice in me to do one more.

Isaiah

Reaction score
I haven't read thru the thread so I don't know what other people have posted, but we need a colorful theme! Everything seems to be black with blue, black with red, but never anything with lots of COLORS!!

hmmm... i like this. I almost feel like I'm done w/ themes (takes a lot to port themes and even more time to make a full one) but maybe I have enough juice in me to do one more.

oh no! I love my blue theme :-(

lol

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

lol

Ditto on that, plus I'm looking forward to NexTang

celeritas

Reaction score

lol

Agreed! Jrummy your themes are what keep me addicted to your ROMs! Say it ain't so!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
I want to see a yellow or gold/purple theme. I think a yellow theme would be awesome because nobody really has one out.

Sent from my Droid

Isaiah

Reaction score
I'm just throwing this out there, but It'd be cool if you could make the stock rom, then just upload individual themes.

So instead of having them all be full roms, have everybody download the stock, and overly what theme they wanted. Pretty much like what you're metamorph themes do (just maybe with an update.zip). I'm just throwin' this out there cause it seems like it would probably mean less work for you (instead of uploading ~6 different roms about 100mbs each, do one 90mb rom and 5 themes[the sizes are obviously just rough approximations, as I have no idea what I'm talking about :-d])

OP
D

dr2ww62

Reaction score
I have a long weekend ahead of me, I was originally planning on playing a ridiculous amount of video games, but I might decide to start learning to theme myself. I will never be smart enough to figure out how to do what these guys do to make roms.... but I bet I could figure out themes with a little effort. I've always been into custom theming things, I just have been to busy to start learning android yet.

I'll let you know how it goes. If Jrummy quits theming, maybe I can help keep some things flowing around here. But everyone should know.... the first theme is gonna be a GREEN ONE! :greendroid: