Jrummy Themed LauncherPRO Blue

Vaden K

Reaction score
Following the op instructions this installed perfectly and works great! It seems snappier than the default launcher in Kangerade v1.1. Thanks for your work.

With this and all the fixes listed in Jrummys post plus a fresh backup, I now have the perfect Blueberry Kangerade v1.1 ROM.

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:rating10:

SDI

Reaction score
wierd i renamed it to launcherproblue.apk and term says that it cant find it?

No such file or directory

SDI

Reaction score
ok here is what i did. first i bought root explorer in the market. them i went ahead and downloaded the zip file, renamed it launcherpro.apk. after that i went into root explorer and pushed it into system/app. in system/app, there is a button on top that says MOUNT R/W. push it and it will change to r/o. next i long pressed launcherpro.apk and changed the permissions. clicked ok and rebooted, and it was installed.

Ok when you say that you changed the perm,,,changed them too what? When you say that you changed them i know that there is a certain way to check or uncheck things but when you do not say what you change the perm to that is of no use?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
remember that the terminal is case sensitive. Thats why since there is only Launcher2 in Kang1-1 i just name mine Launcher.apk to keep it easy. if you named it all lowercase, make sure you cp from sd card in all lowercase

su
mountsys
cp sdcard/launcherproblue.apk /system/app
unmountsys
rb

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@mike919

Switched over to Cyan tonight, following OP directions worked like a champ (again).

Thanks for your work! :icon_ banana:

aldaudio

Reaction score
question... what do we do about updates? i updated my launcherpro and the damn drawer button went back to the default one.

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
Ya unfortunatelt with these themed launchers u can't update.. just follow the directions in the OP again.