Atlantis Themed LauncherPRO (alien)

mike919

Reaction score
Rename to Launcher.apk (or Launcherpro.apk if you already have a launcher in /system/app that is named "Launcher.apk")

Visit LauncherPro for changelog.

also since i did not Sign the apk it will have to be loaded in sys/app via terminal

place Launcher.apk on root of SD
in terminal

su
sysrw (scripts thanks to woodyman for implementing into ROM and pete)
cp sdcard/Launcher.apk system/app
sysro
reboot

or if your handy with Godmode, you'll already know what to do.

EDIT!!
New Atlantis Themed launcher V 0.6.0
today's update themed... here is the APK... follow instructions above and ALSO will have to rename from .zip to .apk.

Changelog at launcherpro.com

(I'd like to thank garrett for posting the previous version, but please use attachment in this first post. it is version 0.6.0. Thanks!)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
sorry guys... i'm at work and uploading is apparently disabled... if anyone would like me to email it to them and post on this thread for me let me know! otherwise you have to wait until 11:30 EST. thanks!

stonedoubt

Reaction score
Launcher Pro is cool but I use ADW Launcher and I think ADW is pretty smooth except I hate the left scrolling app drawer... but I have 7 home screens... so it's no biggy :) I am running CM 5.0.7.1 + Blue Energy 1.0.3 and last night I left my phone sitting on the counter instead of charging it like I usually do and woke to find that it had only used 5% of the battery all night... so ADW must not take too many resources. :)

Droid_Junky

Reaction score
In ADW you can disable the left scrolling app drawer. If we are talking about the same thing, it is the Samsung option. Just uncheck it.

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Well...there's a new version out now. So...can ya maybe please?:icon_ poke: