[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis

stratt

Reaction score
That should have worked. The extensions I put in are the same. If you have another launcher installed.... open rootexplorer again and delete the LauncherPro_0.4.2 and then apply my update again.

NattyBee

Reaction score
OK! very awesome! it worked! attached is screen shot...

Thankyou very much!

NattyBee

Reaction score
ok, well, I've got to run outta the house now, but if you want, I'll post screen shots of my full home screen setup tomorrow...
again Thankyou!

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
I'm finally on a stable version of FroYo and man, is it fast. Given how fast Atlantis is on 2.1, I can only imagine what it'll be like. One point of order, make sure that MotoTorch works one it, b/c I keep getting errors on every 2.2 build I've tried.

NattyBee

Reaction score
Ok, I know why wechad trouble with the alien head on LauncherPro...you updated an older version of LauncherPro...haha! I jut realized... of course like an idiot I updated my launcherPro, and lost my alien... but the current LauncherPro is version 0.4.4

Oops! And the strange thing: the folder under system/app is still labeled 0.4.2 so...yep...just so you know. :) anyhow, screenshots will be uploaded after work! Thanks again!

xsatanx

Reaction score
just downloaded and installed the holy blue atlantis from rom manager.looks great by the way.when i try to install metamorph keeps telling me i dont have enough space,ive wiped and rewiped through 3 installs and am still getting the same thing.also i deleted some apps to free up some space,ive only got 27 apps installed.any help would be great,thanks in advance

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
just downloaded and installed the holy blue atlantis from rom manager.looks great by the way.when i try to install metamorph keeps telling me i dont have enough space,ive wiped and rewiped through 3 installs and am still getting the same thing.also i deleted some apps to free up some space,ive only got 27 apps installed.any help would be great,thanks in advance
could be a busybox problem try and install a diferent version like narmal theme or the insane theme.

NattyBee

Reaction score
@YankeeDudeL-- where did you get this version? I've tried Froyo from a few different sources since Sat, and each one has the same problem...it's so SLOW, even overclocked at 800mhz it still freezes up. and I mean FREEZES so I gotta pull the battery.... any help would be awesome....
although, I should just wait for Woodyman's version--we all know it's gonna be the best available!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

The problem isn't lack of space its the fact busybox isn't seeing the files it needs to operate.

this should fix it..

do this either in a root terminal or in adb shell
su
ln -s /system/bin/busybox /system/bin/cp
thats LN in lowercase

let me know if that works?

NattyBee

Reaction score
Themed LauncherPro screenshots

@ Stratt-- thanks for this! very cool! here's the screenshots... well, most of them...the other 2 just contain FB widget and Picture Frame widget...