[Release] Succulent Desire v 7.0

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
For any bugs/requests, please state which THEME of the ROM you are using so we can better assist you.. :)

Please feel free to e-mail me with any info, issues and so on regarding this theme. It is nowhere near complete and I have still much to do with it. I have a habit of taking a while on things because I want them to satisfy me, before I put them out, so it will likely be a slow process of upgrades and so on but it is going to get there.

[email protected]

Please put in subject heading "ATTN: S H I N E" so I know what it is regarding right off the bat. Sorry about slow speed but, a bit of a perfectionist, also a single full time Father and full time College Student as well as going through a current Custody battle.

also if you need help, you can go to

freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)

and join channel

#succulentdesire

Ok, just flashed the stock theme. I'm using FRG01B. Noticing a few bugs that are driving me insane right now, but I love the look of it.

First off, all scrollable menu screens are choppy if you are holding it down in one place to try and read before scrolling more.

Secondly, touch response is WAY off. I had to tap check boxes multiple times before they would actually check or uncheck the box. Noticed that because of the scrolling being so touchy, this seemed to be adding the problems with the boxes, as the screen would attempt to scroll.

Lasly, not all apps available in market. I had this same problem with CM.

I'm not sure if this is a beta or not, or if anyone has addressed this. Would love to see what else is going on, but can't deal with those three issues. Hope you guys can get those things taken care of, will check back frequently. Love your themes though. Will be trying some of them shortly.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I know you guys are a team - and an excellent one at that, I might add - but I was curious if you ever considered porting your individual themes to other roms. I'm not suggesting it, just curious if you'd ever thought of doing it.

-Mike

DyMiC

Reaction score
No Answer :-(

Still no answer?

I guess forgot to include some info... So here goes once more.

I'm using SD7.0 AB3.0 Themed.

I have one app that keeps FCing. I've wiped 3 times. Formatted Boot and System 3 times. Uninstalled, Reinstalled the app. And it still FCs on this ROM. I've also used the SHINE theme... and it did it on that, too.

Application: Earthquake! 2.7 by Reto Meier
"pname:"com.radioactiveyak.earthquake""

There's no fix_permissions script to run.

So... what do I do? :-( I miss my Earthquakes.:icon_eek:

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Still no answer?

I guess forgot to include some info... So here goes once more.

I'm using SD7.0 AB3.0 Themed.

I have one app that keeps FCing. I've wiped 3 times. Formatted Boot and System 3 times. Uninstalled, Reinstalled the app. And it still FCs on this ROM. I've also used the SHINE theme... and it did it on that, too.

Application: Earthquake! 2.7 by Reto Meier
"pname:"com.radioactiveyak.earthquake""

There's no fix_permissions script to run.

So... what do I do? :-( I miss my Earthquakes.:icon_eek:

its probably either ROM/app compatibility issues, you can try running the fix permissions script located at the main menu of ROM Mananger, its worth a try, but im not promising anything..

DyMiC

Reaction score
Running Now.....

And.....

Rebooting.....

And.....

I just have to say, I love the Blue DROID and Eye bootscreen. It's clean and sleek.

And.....

Still FCs.

Damn. That's the ONLY thing wrong with this ROM. LP+ runs AWESOME on this. No laggy redraws or anything. All my apps run. It's fast. It's smooth. It's sleek.

Oy. You win some... you lose some.

::EDIT:: Also.... one other thing... In Some Menus... the little circular tick boxes overlay the text... Is this something with the Font and can be fixed??? Or is there a fix?

::MORE EDIT:: Okay... now this one is dire. FourSquare is force closing on me, too. It gets as far as letting me pick a place... then it FCs.

Why no Fix Permissions script?

Last edited:

saturnalius

Reaction score
What font is that running as default in atlantis blue and where can I get it? Anyone know?

jlang11

Reaction score
This ROM is awesome!!! Thank you for all your hard work.

Droid 1
Chevy's LV 1.1 kernel
Atlantis Blue Theme

Last edited:

jlang11

Reaction score
The only thing I did was remove the words/numbers from the wallpaper.... makes it look a lot cleaner.. i LOVE this rom... phone is running smooth, no FC... running at 900 with NO hiccups!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
The only thing I did was remove the words/numbers from the wallpaper.... makes it look a lot cleaner.. i LOVE this rom... phone is running smooth, no FC... running at 900 with NO hiccups!

ALL of the Succulent Desire roms run like a dream. I've never had any problems with anything Woodyman and his crew have turned out, and the one and only time I had a minor issue, it was resolved in an amazingly short time.

You just can't go wrong with a SD rom - period. :):)

-Mike

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You guy's are all the best man! We all love to hear goooood reviews! We know its been a long time but there is things in the works. Woodyman has a busy life with school and the ROM, website, and even app development. So Stuff is going on but its taking time.

I can tell you for sure there is a theme or two that are unreal for whatever come's out next. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keyblade

Reaction score
I can't wait for the next release. I loved SD and it seems like its kind of been dead for a while.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't wait for the next release. I loved SD and it seems like its kind of been dead for a while.

Yeah it kind of has because woodyman just started his 1st semester of college and hasn't had much time to invest. He is working on the next release now and you should see something here shortly.