[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
just downloaded and installed the holy blue atlantis from rom manager.looks great by the way.when i try to install metamorph keeps telling me i dont have enough space,ive wiped and rewiped through 3 installs and am still getting the same thing.also i deleted some apps to free up some space,ive only got 27 apps installed.any help would be great,thanks in advance

The problem isn't lack of space its the fact busybox isn't seeing the files it needs to operate.

this should fix it..

do this either in a root terminal or in adb shell
su
ln -s /system/bin/busybox /system/bin/cp
thats LN in lowercase

let me know if that works?

Hey garrett having the same issue, I tried the terminal fix to no avail. I had the same issue on SD 4.5 and flashing a new kernel fixed the problem but this time it is not working. Anyone else running into this?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also just wanted to say this ROM has been awesome so far. Really solid battery life, seems to be running very cool as well on chevy's 1.1 7 slot LV kernel. Been running SD 4.5 for about a month now and it's been great finally got some time to flash 6.0 yesterday. No FC's or lags to report. Great work guys!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i know busybox is installed in both of those roms because the scripts and terminal commands wouldn't work

try this in ADB or root terminal....

su
chmod 777 /system/xbin/

or

su
chmod 777 /system/bin/

i put both because im not certain where busybox looks

if that doesn't resolve the issue you may want to try and install busybox possibly something got lost/messed up during the download or the flash.

this is actually the best busybox install walkthough i have come across.
Android-DLs.com Forum • View topic - Got root? Need more? Busybox to the rescue!

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
i know busybox is installed in both of those roms because the scripts and terminal commands wouldn't work

try this in ADB or root terminal....

su
chmod 777 /system/xbin/

or

su
chmod 777 /system/bin/
i put both because im not certain where busybox looks

if that doesn't resolve the issue you may want to try and install busybox possibly something got lost/messed up during the download or the flash.

this is actually the best busybox install walkthough i have come across.
Android-DLs.com Forum • View topic - Got root? Need more? Busybox to the rescue!

The tutorial in that link worked like a charm! Really appreciate the help! Not sure why busybox got messed up. I didn't do anything different than I normally would flashing a rom.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cool beans glad it worked.... i dunno why it happens sometimes i have noticed it happening sometimes more often to people that use rom manager though...

could just be a coincidence though

soops

Reaction score
I've been rocking this SD Atlantis for about a week. Everything is good, except notice now that the onscreen keyboards have no speech to text. Does anyone knows of a similar keyboard setup same as this but with the dedicated speech to text button? if not maybe a link to the native keyboard apk.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been rocking this SD Atlantis for about a week. Everything is good, except notice now that the onscreen keyboards have no speech to text. Does anyone knows of a similar keyboard setup same as this but with the dedicated speech to text button? if not maybe a link to the native keyboard apk.

the default keyboard that comes with succulent desire 6 has the dedicated speech to text button.

try this.... from the homescreen goto settings> lang and keyboard > onscreen keyboard settings > voice input. make sure the option that says "on main keyboard" is selected.

xsatanx

Reaction score
tried all the fixes stated to no avail,thanks guys guess ill go with clean look.

NattyBee

Reaction score
@ Stratt-- thanks for this! very cool! here's the screenshots... well, most of them...the other 2 just contain FB widget and Picture Frame widget...

Thanks J,

Send me that wallpaper. I wanna mess around with that image.

[email protected]
that wallpaper is in the home launcher from atlantis

haha, I just noticed this post now...yes, very cool wallpapers you guys included in Atlantis...I really like the Live wallpaper from Atlantis Blue, I think it's themed Neural Network wallpaper...but I was wondering if you have a static of it?