[Release] 3-16 Succulent Desire v-1.0 - ESE53

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I plan on getting a new release out for this by the weekend, i've noticed GPS icons are hard to see, and im changing a few other things.. let me know of any bugs you find..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
So today I decided to give everything a break and used my droid normally, no reboots or anything, about 20 min of web browseing, and 1 hour of GPS/music while running.. and my battery is at 40% and its been out of the charger since 6 am.. so about 10.5 hours and I used GPS for an hour, I think that's pretty good, but u can be the judge.. ;)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
So this thread is getting close to 1000 views, but guess how many of those over 700 people that viewed this thread downloaded the ROM....

hahahahahaha, this is funny..

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gonna give this one a try this weekend....i'm running jrummy's remix NexDeep 2.1 Rom currently (ERE25)

Will I still have to wipe data since its an ERE25? I know its not an ESE53 so I'm assuming the answer is yes????

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Gonna give this one a try this weekend....i'm running jrummy's remix NexDeep 2.1 Rom currently (ERE25)

Will I still have to wipe data since its an ERE25? I know its not an ESE53 so I'm assuming the answer is yes????

Im not sure whether or not you have to, because of the fact that there both 2.1 based i think you can keep your data, so you can try without wiping, and if it doesn't boot, or acts weird or something then you can wipe.. also remember FIRST boot will take awhile to boot and screen will be black for awhile.. so be patient, read post #2 for full explanation.. :icon_ banana:

Quote From ChevyNo1
"If you are coming from 2.0.1, you MUST data wipe - if you do not, you WILL have problems. This is also a good idea if you are coming from one of my 1.0.x versions of SimplyStunning - those were not ERE/ESE builds.

If you are running any of my previous ERE/ESE builds (2.0.x), you can just restore this right over top of what you have and do NOT need to wipe."

Link to post..
http://alldroid.org/threads/16100-Simply-Stunning-2.0.2-Release-ESE53-2.1-(3-9-2010)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
It looks good woodyman. Nice work.

thanks man, look forward to v 2.0 being released by saturday at the latest, but im hoping i can get it ready for tomorrow.. please check it out, and feel free to offer any suggestions or requests for future builds.. :)

thanks to everyone who has downloaded and tried this ROM.. :icon_ banana:

bigdog1984

Reaction score
Gonna check it out

Hey thanks for the rom I downloaded tonight and will be testing it tomorrrow. Today is rom day for me I went from BB 0.8 to 0.9 then tried Smoked Glass 5.0.1 and now am testing out Blackdroid's latest. I have som many nandroid backups on my SD card. But anyway, i will update you tomorrow after i test this. Looking forward to the new release.:icon_ banana:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Man, this really pisses me off.

You shouldn't even be on this forum. Posting these kind of "elite" attitude posts just makes you look like an idiot.

Woodyman, you're doing a great job and keep doing what you're doing, and keep learning all you can.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Man, this really pisses me off.

You shouldn't even be on this forum. Posting these kind of "elite" attitude posts just makes you look like an idiot.

Woodyman, you're doing a great job and keep doing what you're doing, and keep learning all you can.

Thanks man, so got a delay in my release sorry everyone, Monday for sure, I got tied up..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Ok just posting this here for anyone whose subscribed to this thread.. but v 2.0 will be released tonight, got tied up over the weekend and everythings winding down now.. Im going to start the file upload now and when that finishes i will post a new thread for v 2.0.. :) usually my uploads take about an hour so by 9 at the absolute latest, im completly redo-ing my install instructions and everything, so it should be alot clearer.. thanks guys..