[Release] Succulent Desire v-3.0

grinchy

Reaction score
I am sold on using this rom for a while....ZERO FC's...no hiccups...nothing! I have already done an advanced droid back up in case a rom comes out that I wanna tinker with....but for now....woody you are da man!

hogowner

Reaction score
Yes first boot takes some time, cause therom is deodexed, iits all stated in the first post man.. lol..

Got it up and running!! Very good rom.......

The only thing I see a bit wrong is the laggin.......sometime when Iopen the apps it lags....when I go to my widget menu it loads slow....

but otherwise it is a good rom!!

Thanks Woody!!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey Woody, not trying to sound like I am inpatient or rushing you or anything, but any chance on the modified Sense launcher tonight? Thanks =)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Hey Woody, not trying to sound like I am inpatient or rushing you or anything, but any chance on the modified Sense launcher tonight? Thanks =)

dont worry man, i didn't forget.. lol, i wanted to get it blue first, now that is next on my list..

:icon_ banana:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

dont worry man, i didn't forget.. lol, i wanted to get it blue first, now that is next on my list..

No problem I can wait =) Thanks

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

No problem I can wait =) Thanks

yep check out the new ROM, white music notifications now and blue in the HTC instead of green.. :icon_ banana:

grinchy

Reaction score
so whats the big difference this rom and Succulent Desire v-3.2?

and 3.0? other than a different kernel?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
He's working on it

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Everyone blue version is being uploaded now.. there are theme issues and ill post compllete details tomorrow, I have to be in bed kinda early tonight I have a track meet tomorrow afternoon, so tomorrow night ill post completle details, blue themed rom works fine, there are just some theming kinks that need to be worked out..

jmackxiii

Reaction score
So if i wanted to just apply the Signal Strength Bar change... what file would i need to use to only apply that change?