[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.0

jets2400

Reaction score
Awesome! I knew I had seen a screenshot sitting around somewhere with the app tray button in the middle. Thanks though! I love my phone even more now. Oh! And I'm still getting constant 2.1 update notifications; it's really annoying. Any way to stop that?

just hit install, SPRecovery will block the update..

also as a note..

THIS WONT KEEP POPING UP IN NEXT UPDATE.. :)
WHICH WILL BE SOON.. :)

Thanks, you're the man!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had this ROM installed for the past 2 hours...so far I really like it Woody. Good job!

NBAJWill55

Reaction score
First off I gotta say great job! This Rom is smooth, looks sharp, and I enjoy the options. Im coming from Droid Mod > UD 9 > Koush (smoke esque), and i have no issues as of yet. Keep up the great work!

I have one question, and this might only be applicable to me, but I'm having the "Cell Standby" battery drain problem, also found in Kousch Smoked esque themed Rom. I assume since no others have posted about it here yet that this might only apply to me, since it was my last Rom before switching. However before installing I wiped data and cache 2xs, so I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue, and can offer any suggestions? Thanks!

jets2400

Reaction score
First off I gotta say great job! This Rom is smooth, looks sharp, and I enjoy the options. Im coming from Droid Mod > UD 9 > Koush (smoke esque), and i have no issues as of yet. Keep up the great work!

I have one question, and this might only be applicable to me, but I'm having the "Cell Standby" battery drain problem, also found in Kousch Smoked esque themed Rom. I assume since no others have posted about it here yet that this might only apply to me, since it was my last Rom before switching. However before installing I wiped data and cache 2xs, so I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue, and can offer any suggestions? Thanks!

So are you just noticing your battery draining quickly? Even when it's in standby? I installed the ROM yesterday so I am tracking how my battery life does today. I just wanted to be clear as to what you are talking about.

NBAJWill55

Reaction score
Hey Jets,
Yeah I left it overnight at midnight at 100%, drained to 80% by 6 am. Checked the batt info and it said cell standby was draining 46% of the battery. I haven't seen it that high since smoked esque so I figured it might be something related? Just some thoughts.

thanks. :)

Last edited:

jets2400

Reaction score
Hey Jets,
Yeah I left it overnight at midnight at 100%, drained to 80% by 6 am. Checked the batt info and it said cell standby was draining 46% of the battery. I haven't seen it that high since smoked esque so I figured it might be something related? Just some thoughts.

Hmm, strange. Mine has been on for around 4.5 hours and I've sent some text and browsed the web a little. My battery is at 70% and 62% of the drain is from the display. Only 11% is from cell standby. Not sure where your numbers are coming from. Woody will probably have better insight on that.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Hey Jets,

Hmm, strange. Mine has been on for around 4.5 hours and I've sent some text and browsed the web a little. My battery is at 70% and 62% of the drain is from the display. Only 11% is from cell standby. Not sure where your numbers are coming from. Woody will probably have better insight on that.

I don't have that issue either, maybe you have tasks running in the background that are using alot, use a task killer, i use one regularly, and ive never had any issues..

tntrucknut

Reaction score
Ok, go easy on me. I'm trying to figure out how to make the flip clock appear on my home screen. I saw it in the screenshots provides, but I can't find it anywhere. Is it a widget? Is it an app? Do I need to get the Sense UI to obtain this feature? I downloaded the extra apps thinking it might be there, but no success.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, go easy on me. I'm trying to figure out how to make the flip clock appear on my home screen. I saw it in the screenshots provides, but I can't find it anywhere. Is it a widget? Is it an app? Do I need to get the Sense UI to obtain this feature? I downloaded the extra apps thinking it might be there, but no success.
You might be referring to Beautiful Widgets, but if it's the flip clock, it's the early HTC style one that HTC gave him a cease and desist on. So, in other words, it's not available anymore unless you had purchased it and kept the original .apk file.