Ics Update

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded the update over 4G. Never suspended once until it finished downloading, then after a minute, it resumed and is now updating :biggrin:

makoti

Reaction score
Got mine last night. All went smooth. My God, so this is what this phone is supposed to be like?! Sooo much more responsive. Now, if I can just figure out the differences between stock .905 & this, all will be super!

deadudea

Reaction score
Got mine last night. All went smooth. My God, so this is what this phone is supposed to be like?! Sooo much more responsive. Now, if I can just figure out the differences between stock .905 & this, all will be super!

Basically this. Lol.

deduct

Reaction score
I've been using ics since the first leak was found months ago. I am still amazed by how amazing this phone is when powered by ics. Especially now that I am using safe strap 3! Icarus HD on my first slot and synergy 1.0 on my second slot. And we have been promised jelly bean!!! I know my bionic will keep me happy for a long time still.

HHX18

Reaction score
So, is there a way in ICS to have the phone connected to a computer in charge only mode? I can only seem to do mass storage device, media device, or camera.... :/

deduct

Reaction score
HHX18 said:
So, is there a way in ICS to have the phone connected to a computer in charge only mode? I can only seem to do mass storage device, media device, or camera.... :/

Afraid not. Leave in mass storage and it will charge fine.

HHX18

Reaction score
Afraid not. Leave in mass storage and it will charge fine.
Aww, well thanks anyway, I also find that I have to keep unlocking the phone just switching between apps, I'm currently trying to disable that and only require when I actually lock the phone...

OP
XHaloX

XHaloX

Reaction score
The update is amazing but my phone Isnt that responsive anymore.Anyone having the same problem?

deduct

Reaction score
HHX18 said:
Aww, well thanks anyway, I also find that I have to keep unlocking the phone just switching between apps, I'm currently trying to disable that and only require when I actually lock the phone...

Try a battery pull. If it still happens, wipe cache. still happens, wipe data.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
I lost my flash player anyway without a computer to get it back. Please help. I even downloaded Google Chrome hoping it would help

ldubs

Reaction score
Went to check for updates and its there. Should I back up apps SMS etc first?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
ldubs said:
Went to check for updates and its there. Should I back up apps SMS etc first?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

No need. No data will be erased.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
wheeler062505 said:
I lost my flash player anyway without a computer to get it back. Please help. I even downloaded Google Chrome hoping it would help

Never mind I found it. It does say however that it won't be of any use on any device over 4.0 which sucks.