ICS Leak Question

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm familiar with these steps from when I installed the 902 leak, so I'm not opposed to doing it myself. I'm more worried about being thrown off the OTA path.

Of course, if we're really that close, I'm sure I can hold off. But reading some of these threads has me chomping at the bit :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

As long as you have a copy of RSD Lite, a copy of the .902 FXZ file, and the proper Motorola Fastboot drivers; you are fine and will be able to get back on the update path in 45 minutes or so without having to resort to any oddball tricks or hacks. The .902 FXZ file is able to restore the Bionic to stock Gingerbread.

So go ahead and flash the leak. I have personally verified that so far, all of the leaks including 6.7.232 are reversible. The horror stories that you hear concerning the RAZR and Droid 4 leaks don't apply here.

EDIT: Technically, we don't know whether .232 will become official or not, so if you are running it there's no way to tell if you are off the upgrade path or not. I can simply say it's easier to get back on said path if need be.

TragicRemedy

Reaction score
You can easily fxz back to 902 and that would put you back on the ota path. Every ics leak has been smooth like buttah for me, I would recommend it.