Newb Needs Help With ICS Leak

OP
S

SupremePeter

Reaction score
Yeah that's true, I've already gotten used to it anyways haha. One last question, am I able to delete the leak file from my memory card now that I installed it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bamafan39

Reaction score
Yeah that's true, I've already gotten used to it anyways haha. One last question, am I able to delete the leak file from my memory card now that I installed it?

yes!

OP
S

SupremePeter

Reaction score
Okay thank you for the time to help my newbie self!

tlarseth

Reaction score

Yes, once you have it installed, it can be deleted, I moved mine to my laptop just to have it in case I ever have to revert to reinstalling it.

posd

Reaction score
Now that there is an Ics leak, what is the best guess to an ota release...a month or two? I am nervous about installing leak after a bad experience with. 904. Even though i am on. 905 now, i feel like the phone has never been the same/as good as prior to the leak install.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
posd said:
Now that there is an Ics leak, what is the best guess to an ota release...a month or two?

The last I heard was Q3 so that would be from July to September.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

posd

Reaction score
Thanks. I think for now i will wait....but all the positive reviews are tempting!

ted1735

Reaction score
Running ICS leak! This is what our phones were designed for from the beginning!
Its almost magical how Web top works. It opens up every tablet app in the market for you to download. Amazing user experience. Camera is way better also.

Sent from BIONIC rooted with Eclipse 3.0 ROM w/ Webtop hack.

OP
S

SupremePeter

Reaction score
The leak is incredible, the interface is amazing and it runs so smooth. The only problem I'm having though is that I'm having a shorter battery life and the Android OS is using 20 percent.

OP
S

SupremePeter

Reaction score
I used to be able to go at least 8 hours with my phone, the leak knocked off about three hours off my charge. This is the only downfall to the leak and unfortunately, battery life is one of the things I care about most.

posd

Reaction score
I broke down and installed it. it's phenomenal.

OP
S

SupremePeter

Reaction score
Other than the battery bug for me, I cannot be happier with it. I have not had any sort of lag and I love being able to use Chrome and Imago Extend, it saves me so much data

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the battery thing is only happening because it forces the phone to b on 4g. Unless there is a way to put it on 3g only...but I have yet to find a way.

tlarseth

Reaction score
Now that there is an Ics leak, what is the best guess to an ota release...a month or two? I am nervous about installing leak after a bad experience with. 904. Even though i am on. 905 now, i feel like the phone has never been the same/as good as prior to the leak install.

Personal guess for me would be mid-late July. If there is a leak, then here soon within a week or two, they will probably soak test this for one to two weeks, then wait a few days for comments to be posted about it, then revise it and release the Public OTA.