Newb Needs Help With ICS Leak

cryptworks

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus1 running CM 12.1
Tried twice to install the ICS leak. Both times the install seemed to go OK, but ended up in the "AP Fastboot flash mode (s)(Boot Failure) mode both times. Rooted but temp unrooted with Voodoo. I had gone back to 902 and ota to 905. Any help much appreciated.

Running it now. I had to fxz back to 902, then OTS to 905 then just use the stock recovery to install udpate from zip. worked like a charm all 3 times i did it.

I was not able to bring any data over with me so i used RomToolbox to back up apps i wanted and bring them over.

If there are any files left over from root clockwork safestrap or a custom rom it will fail.

also beware the FXZ process can wipe internal data so back it up if its important.

Tegamal

Reaction score
Anyone know why Razr's Edge won't root mine? I'm in Media mode & have USB debugging on, with 2333. Anything I'm missing?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah but I want to be back on the upgrade path when the official build is released

debrad0307 said:
The official release won't come out for AWHILE. Bionic users have been waiting at least a year for ics to come out and here we are... Still waiting.

Considering the Bionic came out last September waiting "at least a year" isn't all that accurate.

The last word was Q3, so that would mean from July to September.

That being said, there is no harm in installing the leak as you can go back if it isn't official.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:

Tegamal

Reaction score
tlarseth said:
Put it on camera mode not media. Media blocks the sdcard.

OK, I read it needed media mode. I will try this as soon as I can get my laptop away from my daughter, haha

Edit: that did it! Thanks a ton!

Last edited: