Ics Update

Ashikoman23

Reaction score
makoti said:
Waiting, waiting....and I'm ok with it. Expect to get it pretty late, since I got the phone in Jan. HOWEVER...I really wish that when I do check, it wouldn't taunt me by saying that my phone is up-to-date! NO it's not!

+1 to that

xmguy

Reaction score
Still waiting here in TN. Got mine back to bone stock from the. 232 leak.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Reaction score
Still waiting in Ohio. GB is driving me nuts though I must say its another then the 232 I had.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

JBarker727

Reaction score
I waited until about 6pm last night then broke down and used the hob. What an amazing tool! I have to admit i was a little pissed i didn't do it immediately once i saw how easy it was! If you can build a lego castle with instructions you can use hob! Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

ldubs

Reaction score
No love yet in NY either. Gimme!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Soak test is not done yet.
Some people who are not signed up to be a part of the soak test will randomly get the update.;
I don,t now what the purpose of that is, maybe they just get some other phones on the list by accident with typos or something.

Last edited:

mozar

Reaction score
The update doesn't go out by state it goes by the phones IMEI number. The updates doesn't care when or where you got it.

joshmiddle

Reaction score
JBarker727 said:
I waited until about 6pm last night then broke down and used the hob. What an amazing tool! I have to admit i was a little pissed i didn't do it immediately once i saw how easy it was! If you can build a lego castle with instructions you can use hob! Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Im with you. Was nervous about hob. Just read the instructions out of curosity last night and was like what the heck. Smooth as silk.

Last edited: