Ics Update

JohnFH

Reaction score
dautley said:
You can post your phone number or IMEI on a very public forum if you want to I guess but I would think that would be a very bad idea.

Excellent point: criminals do look for phone ID numbers.

Last edited:

JBarker727

Reaction score
thechemEnt said:
Uh, you DO realize that I (obviously) missed that while reading the other posts, right? Oh, that's right. You can fail to draw conclusions from previous posts, but nobody else can.
Lmao so sore when you were the one that is wrong and someone tried to help you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

xmguy

Reaction score
I just checked for an update. It popped up. However no download status was in the notification bar. But hitting check status said it was downloading. Finally I can get "back" to ICS again. Was on .232 now the OTA .246

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

zxd9

Reaction score
Downloading my update now. Hope all goes well.

czar

Reaction score
Did an update check after firing up the phone this morning at about 10 am (give me some slack, today is my 'Sunday' LOL). Update, unpack and install went smoothly. I'm in Tampa, btw.

shieldsdb

Reaction score
Received the update around 0700 this morning. Everything went smooth. I'm in columbus ga.

shadowsjc

Reaction score
Started the download last night at around midnight eastern time after checking manually for an update. It was taking forever (30% after an hour) so I just let it dl while I slept. When I woke up in the morning, it was ready to install. Install took about 25 mins and went smoothly, but my Google contacts still haven't synced. Also I lost text messages in the beginning, but I went to app settings and disabled the stock text messaging program and then re enabled it, and all my texts came back. Not sure if this was necessary or not.

Currently syncing 2 years worth of school email which is also taking forever. Overall I'm really happy with the update

Oh yeah, the most important thing it fixed for me is the GPS lock. As of this weekend it was taking almost 10 mins to lock on to GPS. Today after the update it took 5 seconds!

thechemEnt

Reaction score
If your phone says download suspended...

Just reboot your phone. It will pick up where it left off.