ICS Leak warning for when it comes out

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i thought i should put a warning out there for everyone for when the ICS leak drops u will not be able to fxz back unfortunately. I will be unable to create an fxz to get u back nor will timmy10shoes the reason being the ICS leak will patch the boot/preinstall/mbmloader/webtop/and the cdt so which means u will be stuck on that leaked build till an ICS FXZ is out it will be pretty much the same as the .893/6.893/7.893 an .894 leaks u will be stuck untill we are able to pull the compatible img files to fxz like we did with the .893 fxz to get people back on the upgrade path the reason why i know this is cuz i tried to do it with the D4 ICS leak it bricked the crap out of it so please be very cautious with the ICS leak cuz if u install it ur going to be stuck

Last edited:

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
And for the record, nothing is impossible. I was able to get people back on the update path following the 5.7.893 and other leaks before the 5.5.893 fxz was even leaked to the public.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
timmy10shoes said:
And for the record, nothing is impossible. I was able to get people back on the update path following the 5.7.893 and other leaks before the 5.5.893 fxz was even leaked to the public.

Yeah but that was a gingerbread build not ics they have to patch everything to make it compatible trust me even if its the droid 4 the outcome will be the same cuz of how heavy the patch will be the .902 fxz will not work till the ICS fxz comes out an we can swap files

jhom

Reaction score
I have faith in the Dev community. If there is a mind, there is a way. :)

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
jhom said:
I have faith in the Dev community. If there is a mind, there is a way. :)

Lol i do to i dont deny there will be some script to get back on the ota path but fxz will be out of the question unfortunately