iCE CREAM SANDWHICH

OP
N

njaworsky

Reaction score
fck idk tomm i gota pick razr or nexus!!!!!!!

Chambumbo

Reaction score
Razr definitely! Have u seen the nexus it feels like a Cheap plastic phone no lie bro

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Razr definitely! Have u seen the nexus it feels like a Cheap plastic phone no lie bro

I disagree. Motorola build quality isn't as impressive as the fanboys like to claim

X

Chambumbo

Reaction score
Come on Motorola was actually (if im not wrong lol) like the first ones to build a cell phone i think they know what they do i think Samsung is good but they specialize in other branches too. I mean is up to u at the end.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using droidForums

ShockDoctor7

Reaction score
I do agree....Motorola rocks! I hate to admit I accidentally dropped my RAZR at the grocery store tonight. It was almost to my ear at 6 feet. It hit the hard tile floor and bounced. No dents or broken screen or dead screen pixles. Not even a scratch! Couldn't believe I just dropped it and nobody can even tell.I love Motorola!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Come on Motorola was actually (if im not wrong lol) like the first ones to build a cell phone i think they know what they do i think Samsung is good but they specialize in other branches too. I mean is up to u at the end.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using droidForums

Motorola did develop the first cellular phone, and also the first portable cellular phone (the Motorola 8000 - Google it). But even more importantly, they have been the manufacturer of choice for military communication equipment for decades. If anyone can build a good piece of communication equipment, it's Motorola.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Motorola did develop the first cellular phone, and also the first portable cellular phone (the Motorola 8000 - Google it). But even more importantly, they have been the manufacturer of choice for military communication equipment for decades. If anyone can build a good piece of communication equipment, it's Motorola.

+1,000

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I disagree. Motorola build quality isn't as impressive as the fanboys like to claim

X

Respectively, I disagree..

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Chambumbo

Reaction score
Long live Motorola! Lol...I think even the last razr before this one was one of the most sold cell phones.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree. Motorola build quality is as impressive as the fanboys like to claim

X

I agree with this....

oh....I went ahead and fixed your typos.....can't believe auto correct didn't pick that up

Sent from the cutting edge via tapatalk

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guess these are the same guys that like to jump into Nexus and Rezound threads and puff their chest out because they have a Moto. Lol

X