[HOW TO] Install the leaked Android 4.0.4 ICS build on the Droid 4 (XT894)

jayetruth

Reaction score
Memphis--

I finally got there. If youre on 219 and rsd lite said finished then factory reset thru recovery and wipe cache 3 times.

Ill try to help if i can.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Memphis--

I finally got there. If youre on 219 and rsd lite said finished then factory reset thru recovery and wipe cache 3 times.

Ill try to help if i can.
I think that was a step he missed from yesterday. He should also look at clearing the sd card and putting the ICS update directly on it instead of in a folder.

MemphisTiger

Reaction score
I tried to wipe data and the cache 3 times. Same thing. Getting really frustrated. At work and away from computer until this evening. I have thought about flashing back to 215 and going to verizon store and showing them it wont take OTA update in hopes for new phone.

Btw i did format a different SD card and placed file directly on sd card and not folder. Still signature verification error

Last edited:

MemphisTiger

Reaction score
Download the file. Unzip it once and have a zip and crc file? Place that zip file on SD card?

MemphisTiger

Reaction score
219 via RSDLite. Still get a signature verification error when attempting to install ICS

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you. We've gone through everything and it should work. What concerns me is that when you were on 215 you were not able to update to 219 using the OTA. Now you were able to flash 219 but the update to the leak is still failing. I know the leak file is good because the other guy successfully used it, so the only other thing is that your stock system for some reason isn't completely stock even though you've flashed it a few times.