[ICS Leak] DROID 4 Build 6.16.211 (Received June 18th)

kenji91

Reaction score
droidian1441 said:
ive tried every mode there.

Not sure what matters or what doesn't but I made sure I had the latest drivers, had it in camera mode, debugging on, and closed the auto run window before I ran the script. Can you post a screenshot of your command prompt when you run the batch file? Make sure you catch it fast, as soon as it says rebooting. Ctrl Alt PrtScrn captures the active window in Windows.

OP
D

droidian1441

Reaction score
Not sure what matters or what doesn't but I made sure I had the latest drivers, had it in camera mode, debugging on, and closed the auto run window before I ran the script. Can you post a screenshot of your command prompt when you run the batch file? Make sure you catch it fast, as soon as it says rebooting. Ctrl Alt PrtScrn captures the active window in Windows.

I posted a picture.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

kenji91

Reaction score
droidian1441 said:
Here is the error in every mode:

FYI thats the error I got before I disconnected and reconnected my phone and made sure the drivers were on there.

OP
D

droidian1441

Reaction score
FYI thats the error I got before I disconnected and reconnected my phone and made sure the drivers were on there.

Man I could throw my phone to Africa it wouldnt make a difference whether it was connected or not. Lmao.

OP
D

droidian1441

Reaction score
Is 5.2.0 the latest? 5.2.0 was always the best for me.

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If you phone connects in windows I would think it's not a driver issue. After I did 211 last night I couldn't get it too root the first time either then i realized i didn't turn debugging back on.

kenji91

Reaction score
jsnweitzel said:
If you phone connects in windows I would think it's not a driver issue. After I did 211 last night I couldn't get it too root the first time either then i realized i didn't turn debugging back on.

I always turn debugging on as soon as I flash a new rom. I'd imagine having it off would definitely stop the root batch file.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Is 5.2.0 the latest? 5.2.0 was always the best for me.

If 5.2.0 worked to flash your prior leaks it should be fine. I remember someone in the Razr thread mentioned you should kill some processes on the computer, I forgot what they were. Restart your computer and try again.

OP
D

droidian1441

Reaction score
It was a driver issue. Im rooted.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
What was the driver issue? I would think that if you used those same drivers to flash the other leaks it should work for this too.