How many actually got the OTA?

KevinJ

Reaction score
No google earth in market for me. Not sure if i will bother to do a factory reset for that alone. Is it worth it?

I just think that if I really want to use Google Earth that's something I prefer doing on my Mac then on my Droid. So I'm just going to let it go. Anyway is it guaranteed you'll see it after a factory reset?
I didn't see Google Earth in the Marketplace, and once I did a factory reset it was there. So it worked for me.

And since I didn't have many apps, or much on my phone, the factory reset wasn't a problem for me. It took 5 minutes after the reset to get my phone back to the way it was (settings, apps, etc).

pbdroid

Reaction score
I got the OTA overnight. I'm running DroidMod and pretty happy with it right now. I hit the install later button.

Soren

Reaction score
I got the alert yesterday. I am running DroidMod as well, so I selected install later.

NVash

Reaction score
My friend in DE got the update early this morning.

fallsgable

Reaction score
Just got it this morning....
On vacation in Disneyworld with the Family for Easter break...
I noticed immediately that the photo gallery is new and improved over the older stock app.
been taking lots of pics, even with the crappy lag time of the camera (which is NOT improved with the OTA update)...but at least the gallery is a nice improvement!

bristolcat

Reaction score
Woke up with a sore throat at 2:30 am, looked at my phone and was disappointed that an update alert wasn't there. I thought, "Well, what the heck?" and checked for updates under About Phone. I about fell over when it started to download. So yay, FINALLY.

nateccnn

Reaction score
I posted yesterday that the guy in the next office received the update Saturday. I just got it this morning. I blocked the installation though. Still...I did receive the file. Does that count?

Nate

droider4life

Reaction score
I received it this morning and also blocked it this morning but it did in fact show up. :)

Chilazr

Reaction score
I got my update yesterday. Just as I was checking to see if anything had come in, the screen popped up telling me to update. I was pretty happy. Whole thing took about 3 minutes. They must have fixed a bug that was supposed to drain "40%" of your power. Or that was BS all along, I don't know.