Here is a guide to change the carrier name on your notification bar and lockscreen

OP
M
Reaction score
come on 1000 views

More people moooooorrrrreeeeee views hahahahaha
I want to get 1000 views on my first guide!

OP
M
Reaction score
sry fbmustang69

I don't know how to do it on linux sorry man I have a mac even I had to steal my girls windows pc to do this lol

Ebonarm

Reaction score
Terminal issue

So i'm at the part where i type the command in the terminal, but when i finish and hit enter i get, "Usage: mount [-r] [-rw] [-o options] [-t type] device directory" and then nothing happens.

Edit: I forgot to put that I'm running FlyX with the REVOlution theme.

Last edited:

hacku

Reaction score
So i'm at the part where i type the command in the terminal, but when i finish and hit enter i get, "Usage: mount [-r] [-rw] [-o options] [-t type] device directory" and then nothing happens.

Edit: I forgot to put that I'm running FlyX with the REVOlution theme.

Make sure you're not adding any extra spaces anywhere... (this happened to me once after adding an extra space)

davezx9

Reaction score
i screwed mine all up....any chance of getting the original apk back....anyone have it?

boost192

Reaction score
I followed step by step and i got no service after that. any clues? I am running flyx with 928 gloss black x theme

Nevermind I must have typed something wrong cause i did it again and got it! thanks for the walkthrough

Last edited:

fasthair

Reaction score
Just Joined...

To say thank you for this! I hated the Verizon Wireless stamp on my phone. I mean it isn't like they don't have their name splashed all over the phone already. Did they really have take up a place on my beautiful screen too? Answer no! Here is your screen shot too as a way of saying thanks. Now it's on to the black Notification bar!!!

fasthair

Edit: For some reason I am unable to get the screen shot to embed so I have just attached it

Last edited:

oh9er

Reaction score
Thanks!

I went a little more practical with my message and put my wifes cell number -

REWARD ***-****