Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

Morkai Almandragon

Reaction score
does this rom still have the stock blur bluetooth voice dialer (not google voice search, but a blue tooth voice dialer). If not, would it be possible for me to add it back? If so where would I find the files?

jgmarz

Reaction score
ota 2.2 rooted

Anyone have stock ota rooted 2.2. I keep getting dc on sax and would like to start clean

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
errors

I have downloaded this from here and from the SS android site but it keeps getting "signature failed" inside the recovery manager when I go to apply it. Where am I getting corrupted at?

Tesler32

Reaction score
I have downloaded this from here and from the SS android site but it keeps getting "signature failed" inside the recovery manager when I go to apply it. Where am I getting corrupted at?

Are you booting into the Bootstrap Recovery to apply the zip?

Last edited:

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I are booting into the Bootstrap Recovery to apply the zip?

Yes, the same way I installed tranquility. I restored back to 2.2.OTA rooted and booted back into recovery selected the zip but keep getting the error. Odd.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
If his battery is running in 20% increments it could drop 5% and read 80%. Don't think your battery is actually dropping that fast. It's just how it's reading it. I could be wrong and only Chevy can really answer that for you. It's JMO:)

Yeap you are correct sir. I didnt notice until you said something. I have a mini info widget and it was reading 90% so I think I am good. I am hoping for the best I really like this ROM so far. I did have to remove a lot of system apps but I got her all tweaked out just how I like it.

Still get annoying seeing it drop like that. Find myself looking at the battery level way too much. Probably would save some battery if I'd quit looking;)

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I now have 10% battery increments so you will no longer be bugged by that quick drop ;)

Will be in SSX 1.1

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Great rom.... I'm not sure if it's been addressed... I could just be an idiot.... Is there a reason that the "Home" hard button does not respond in any screen? It works to "wake-up" the phone.. But does nothing in the app launcher screen or in other applications.

Asterisk

Reaction score
Great rom.... I'm not sure if it's been addressed... I could just be an idiot.... Is there a reason that the "Home" hard button does not respond in any screen? It works to "wake-up" the phone.. But does nothing in the app launcher screen or in other applications.

My home button is working just fine. Might have been an issue when installing. Trying wiping and doing it again. Some people have had this issue while others have not.

Gee223

Reaction score
I assuming this is deodexed?

My only problem with this ROM is that it was created by a Chevy guy, but there is quite a bit of Ford blue in it though. It is pretty sweet, nice work!

roooler

Reaction score
Am i the only one who is having Gmail Calendar sync issues? and also the Script in the "Tools" takes me to a blank page???

bcals0087

Reaction score

It's not corrupted, I had a similar problem once. When installing with bootstrap, you have to toggle signature verification before your install it. You have to disable it to allow it to install. It should be right in that same area where it says install from sd card. That's how it worked for me.

paulmac

Reaction score
Same here, not only with my exchange mail, but also my roadrunner e-mail. Try to open a message, and bang, back to the home screen. Deal breaker for me, restored my X from back up. Would be willing to re-try, but exchange \ e-mail issue has to be corrected first.

Is it the same email app that fails in my ROM but works in your backup?? If so - can you upload the apk you are using?

i hope this works...if not let me know..as i've never uploaded anything like this before;

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Has the e-mail issue been resolved? Or should I just wait until 1.1 comes out?