Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

funkbucket007

Reaction score
Also have noticed that when using Handcent, MMS messages won't send. They just keep the "spinning arrows" icon beside them...like for hours on end. Sending it through standard "text messaging" works fine though.

Regardless, thanks for working so hard on this Chevy. I dig the ROM so much that even though when running FlyX with 928 Black Glass, I had no issues at all...I'm still not willing to switch back.

Last edited:

Tesler32

Reaction score
Also have noticed that when using Handcent, MMS messages won't send. They just keep the "spinning arrows" icon beside them...like for hours on end. Sending it through standard "text messaging" works fine though.

Regardless, thanks for working so hard on this Chevy. I dig the ROM so much that even though when running FlyX with 928 Black Glass, I had no issues at all...I'm still not willing to switch back.

I had the same problem sending a mms though handcent and when i used the stock app it sent right away. Its kinda weird because i just sent a photo to my wife and it went though super fast. Still love the ROM. The only problem that I have with it is slow slow boot up and LP Plus FC right after I boot but is perfectly fine after the FC. IDK cant wait for the next release and to see what else Chevy can bring to the DX.

antintyty

Reaction score
i've found a new problem:

when i open the camcorder, it opens fine, but once i actually try to use it to record a vid it crashes and goes back to the home screen and it does this no matter the option that i use to open the camcorder....

any one else experiencing this issue?

Gee223

Reaction score

when i open the camcorder, it opens fine, but once i actually try to use it to record a vid it crashes and goes back to the home screen and it does this no matter the option that i use to open the camcorder....

Me too. And I just noticed all of my bloatware is back... CHUCK NORRIS mode to the rescue!

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Me too. And I just noticed all of my bloatware is back... CHUCK NORRIS mode to the rescue!

No issues here with camcorder - did either of you wipe? If not - try that - because I DO NOT clear out /system/app for my install - you could have certain undesirables left ...

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I assuming this is deodexed?

My only problem with this ROM is that it was created by a Chevy guy, but there is quite a bit of Ford blue in it though. It is pretty sweet, nice work!

Yes it is, I should have mentioned that in the OP - matter of fact - if you are currently running an odexed ROM, this will de-odex as part of the install ...

LOL on the blue - I know! But it looks so good :)

Tesler32

Reaction score

Just tested that out didn't have any issue with camcorder. Although I did come from a fresh sbf when installing since I had a lot of double apps because of the Rom I was on before.

antintyty

Reaction score

No issues here with camcorder - did either of you wipe? If not - try that - because I DO NOT clear out /system/app for my install - you could have certain undesirables left ...

Chevy, i wiped and SBF'd this puppy before the install...it was clean as a whistle before this ROM was put on ....

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Chevy, i wiped and SBF'd this puppy before the install...it was clean as a whistle before this ROM was put on ....

OK - can you capture a logcat then, when camcorder fails? This is working for mostly everyone - so a logcat will help me.

Gee223

Reaction score
I didn't do a wipe first, but I'm getting some odd behavior today that I didn't see last night. Adw keeps fn fc'ing. I'll do a wipe and try again tonight.

jaben2

Reaction score
Mine was running fine for a few days, then it started doing the adw force close as well. I would be in my messages or other things hit the home button it would do nothing or go to a black screen.

Gee223

Reaction score
I just did another reboot and the camera/camcorder works fine now.

antintyty

Reaction score

OK - can you capture a logcat then, when camcorder fails? This is working for mostly everyone - so a logcat will help me.

Chevy, if i knew how to do a "catlog' i would...if you can explain that i'll do it, but if it has to do with ADB, i'm out of the game, cause i have NO clue how to do ADB...

jgmarz

Reaction score
email problem

Love your rom. I'm having an issue with my email accounts, gmail works fine but my exchange and pop3 accounts don't show up in my messaging icon. I load them up and the it shows an email being delivered but wn I click the email icon it goes back to homescreen. It won;t let me delete and ref'dady sbe alreload either, I have to do a clean install. I've already sbf'd with the 450mb sbf file.