Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

yukmizzee

Reaction score
Nice been waiting for this since you announced it. Coming from 2.3.15 OTA rooted with 928s black glass, no wipe 0 problems at all. THANKS CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tesler32

Reaction score
Chevy IDK why but I came from Apex v1 where I could only over clock to 1.15 with DX OC tool. With this run I am running 1.35 MV stable not one lock up. Its unreal. Can wait till you continue to build on this rom nice work. Q

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Flashed over Rubix 1.0 and ended up in a force close loop.

Looks good though.

luv2increase

Reaction score
Chevy IDK why but I came from Apex v1 where I could only over clock to 1.15 with DX OC tool. With this run I am running 1.35 MV stable not one lock up. Its unreal. Can wait till you continue to build on this rom nice work. Q

Didn't u know that this theme was a hardware mod too rather than just software?

Tesler32

Reaction score

No I didn't but im glad because I am getting a 1706 in quadrant i'll have to see how the battery holds up today. Hope it lasts 20+

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
ApeX Revolution over the top, no problems at all.
snap20101031_184523.png

just curious what theme is that with the bottom bar?

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
So I am now running this ROM and so far i Like it much better than fly x. But like others said the only thing i dislike is the 20% increments on battery, but i am going to deal with it as i dont want to change the whole not. bar, maybe on chevy's ver 2 he will impliment that. otherwise, excellent job chevy

Tesler32

Reaction score

No I didn't but im glad because I am getting a 1706 in quadrant i'll have to see how the battery holds up today. Hope it lasts 20+

Well I don't think the battery will be lasting all day. Pulled off the charger at 7:30am its almost 9am and I am already at 80%. Ouch... I was only on my phone for about 15 minutes checking sports scores and such...

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
If his battery is running in 20% increments it could drop 5% and read 80%. Don't think your battery is actually dropping that fast. It's just how it's reading it. I could be wrong and only Chevy can really answer that for you. It's JMO:)

chipg07

Reaction score
Great rom Chevy. I have installed every rom that has come out for the droid x. This Is by far my favorite. Love your toolbox and awesome job on theming it.

One request. Could you possibly make some pretty blue themed icons for the settings menu? That's the only thing I miss from BGX.

mack19318

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with adw not keeping the theme applied after reboot? Deleted stock launcher and davlik clean.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Shelooga

Reaction score
ok renamed mms.apk to mms.apk.bak. then i couldnt send or receive picture messages via handcent. so i renamed it back to mms. apk, and i get the pics and can send them and receive only one message as it should be.
hopefully that survives a reboot.. weird problem with a weird fix in my opinion

i still cant get chevytools to work correctly. every time i click on scripts it takes me to a blank page. hitting back does nothing, i have to hit home to exit the blank screen.
would liek to see whats there since jrummys ad blocker has stopped working

Tesler32

Reaction score
If his battery is running in 20% increments it could drop 5% and read 80%. Don't think your battery is actually dropping that fast. It's just how it's reading it. I could be wrong and only Chevy can really answer that for you. It's JMO:)

Yeap you are correct sir. I didnt notice until you said something. I have a mini info widget and it was reading 90% so I think I am good. I am hoping for the best I really like this ROM so far. I did have to remove a lot of system apps but I got her all tweaked out just how I like it.