Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

Shelooga

Reaction score
i was running rubix 1. no wipe. but i had problems. no service, many options in settings would cause fcs and freezing. wiped, reinstalling now...

luv2increase

Reaction score
So there isn't any optimizations to this ROM? It sounds like a ROM with built in overclocking, yet setcpu sounds easier with more options.

Ill pass on this round but with definately check out v2 if it actually brings anything worthwhile to the table.

I know it is hard to be unique with a locked bootloader so I'm not faulting Chevy at all! The work he has done for the community is awesome!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tesler32

Reaction score
Ok just flashed.. Boot Animation is sweet btw!

I flashed no wipe over ApeX v1 with Revo Theme. Only thing that is not working is my calendar sync I noticed that I have two calendars don't know which one to remove. I will test them out though.

Update:

If coming from ApeX you have to remove the Google Calendar and Calendar Provider apks. This ROM uses the Blur calendar

Last edited:

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
SWEET! It's finally here. Thanks Chevy. Your the best. :) 4.9 here I come.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Ty0294

Reaction score
Also coming from Rubix 1.0 (Ix theme), good amount of problems. Wiping and reinstalling now. Hopefully fixes them.

Oh, and i saw in the settings you could remove the blur apps you didn't want easily. That's a nice part.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Came from ApeX and had no problems. Here is a screeny for everyone. Only think I wish it had was a different battery, either a circle one or one that reads by 10% and not 20. Dang Froyo source default. Great work so far though... I love the BLUE.

snap20101031_150842.png

Shelooga

Reaction score
wiped. reinstalled. titanium restored. removed all that crap like twitter and fb that i didnt need, using jrummys overclock with setcpu (no offense chevy but im messing around with voltage and custom slots for battery life) and obviously its working great. still get fcs with batt manager, cant access scripts in chevy tools, neither of which bother me. i have 113mb free in system, and every other feature and then some from rubix. needless to say, this is exactly what i expected and was waiting for. oh, and i can again speak to my phone for navigation and texting. running at 1.25 ulv for now with no problems. ahhhhh, its nice to relax and know im running the best available rom out there. thank you chevy, im going to donate right now

markwebb

Reaction score
Had to uninstall. Wifi wouldn't work. However, I didn't Wipe. Will try again

Sent from my The Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using DroidForums App

jonathanmsims

Reaction score

luv2increase

Reaction score
oh, and i can again speak to my phone for navigation and texting

What in the world are you talking about? There has never been any ROM for the Droid X which made the above impossible.

Your post is very odd indeed :icon_eek:

Boblank

Reaction score
First installed over rubix 1.0, could not get past the lock screen with all the fc. Not wanting to wipe I restored nandroid of apex and installed over that. The rom works and looks excellent. I do find myself missing the aospness of rubix (sorry for the made up word) really nice work though..imo it would be perfect if it was more aosp and less blurry...imo.

Last edited: