Great rom

segdoh49

Reaction score
Just stopped by to give all involved an attaboy for a great ROM.....
Was a die-hard UD user untill I tried your ROM, don't think I'll ever go back...
Donation forthcoming

Last edited:

listenman20

Reaction score
i wasn't a diehard of anything...but i've been stuck on this since it came out...i'm with segdoh49...it's a great ROM!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1

Just stopped by to give all involved an attaboy for a great ROM.....
Was a die-hard UD user untill I tried your ROM, don't think I'll ever go back...
Donation forthcoming

DroidForums Junkie!!

TinGodz

Reaction score
Wish I could say the same. UD is definitely the best out and after installing Sourcery, I thought I found a new ROM to roll with. However it just runs way too slow on my Droid. Not even remotely as fast and fluid as UD. The font is hella annoying, too.

Definitely big ups to Eagle and Gflam for creating this ROM. It is pretty sweet. I look forward to trying future releases once it gets a more polished feel.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wish I could say the same. UD is definitely the best out and after installing Sourcery, I thought I found a new ROM to roll with. However it just runs way too slow on my Droid. Not even remotely as fast and fluid as UD. The font is hella annoying, too.

Definitely big ups to Eagle and Gflam for creating this ROM. It is pretty sweet. I look forward to trying future releases once it gets a more polished feel.

Sorry to hear that you thought it was slow for everyone else it's been buttery smooth i would maybe have tried a different kernel since the stock one is only clocked to 600mhz

As for the fonts there are 21 fonts to choose from in the settings and i'm sure there would have been one that suits your likes.

Hope you try it out again now that you have this info

painball64

Reaction score
man i totaly love this rom. idk if i will every go back to UD unless he pulls out some amazing stuff. i love the effects of the windows when u goto another screen. very smooth. i just hope this rom doesnt eventually slow down like UD does. it get laggy and it almost needs a reboot. looking forward to new stuff with ya guys.

TinGodz

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that you thought it was slow for everyone else it's been buttery smooth i would maybe have tried a different kernel since the stock one is only clocked to 600mhz

As for the fonts there are 21 fonts to choose from in the settings and i'm sure there would have been one that suits your likes.

Now that you mention the kernel is clocked to 600 MHz, I wonder if that was the issue. I am quite spoiled with OCing my Droid to 1 GHz. I'm going to check it out again and try a different kernel. Thanks for the info.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Now that you mention the kernel is clocked to 600 MHz, I wonder if that was the issue. I am quite spoiled with OCing my Droid to 1 GHz. I'm going to check it out again and try a different kernel. Thanks for the info.

No problem and if you go into settings> sourcery magic> sourcery wizardry> sourcery wizardry

You will see an option for slayher kernels and in there there is a 900lv, a 1000lv, a 1100lv, and a 1200lv kernel for you to choose from or use a different one if you wish. There is also support for compcache in there

TinGodz

Reaction score

No problem and if you go into settings> sourcery magic> sourcery wizardry> sourcery wizardry

You will see an option for slayher kernels and in there there is a 900lv, a 1000lv, a 1100lv, and a 1200lv kernel for you to choose from or use a different one if you wish. There is also support for compcache in there

Nice. Does this actually give you the option to flash the kernels or is it a shortcut to download each kernel?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea everything we do is one touch the themes animations kernels extra apps etc u press what u want and sit back and watch. It will reboot u to recovery install it and turn back on does the whole thing for u :)

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

gndmepyon

Reaction score
The ONLY reason I may go back to UD or LFY is if they get a stable GB rom rolling before Sourcery Team does. Otherwise this is easily the best ROM out there.

For those having issues with the phone getting progressively slower. Either reboot the device daily or turn off compcache. That is one of the biggest flaws with compcache. It will slow down the phone without regular reboots.