Poll

segdoh49

Reaction score
I know there is probably no real way of telling. But since everthing seems to be real quite and not a lot of chatter about this ROM (Sourcery 2.0)
I would like to take a poll to see if we can determine how many droidheads are using this ROM. You may add a small comment if you wish and let all the Devs involved know just what a great job they have done. Better yet, everyone send in a donation....

segdoh49**** I'll be # 1 Sending $10.00 great ROM*****

To complete your payment, review the details below and click Donate. Visit Funding Sources to learn more about PayPal policies and your payment source rights and remedies, or to change debit card processing options.
Purpose

Donation

amount

Total

GFlam

$10.00

$10.00

Total:

$10.00

USD
SO....... Spit out your Gingerbread and 'JUST DO IT'

EDIT.......EVEN IF YOU CAN'T MAKE A DONATION JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE USING THIS ROM***THAT'S WHAT 'POLL' MEANS

snowbunny

Reaction score
Still loving the magic as well and i sent $10 as well keep up the great work

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm currently trying out ud3.0...however I just feel like something is missing since switching from sourcery. Don't get me wrong, I've tried every GB rom out there and for me ud3.0 is by far the best. Its fast and smooth and running super cool with rz's 1100 kernals. Literally zero bugs at all in my experience but something is still missing. I can't put my finger on it but for some reason I just have this confidence in the performance of my phone running sourcery. Ud3.0 is great so far but I am constantly checking things to make sure everything is running properly. It always is, but that's not the point. Sourcery has never been strictly about the rom, its always been about the experience of what Android can be and that's exactly my point and anything else just seems lacking at this point. Needless to say, I'm switching back soon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

PARick

Reaction score
Best ROM I have used. I sent $10 a couple weeks ago, and held true to my additional $10 last week.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay sweet so it looks like we have 6 users :)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well we usually have well over a 1000 downloads so I'm hoping more than 300 I believe 1.3 had even over 3000 downloads

jdmch

Reaction score
Using 2.0 since the day it was released. Have had 0 problems and absolutely love the way it works. There is only 1 thing I would like to see if possible, be able to customize the lockscreen clock and information. GREAT WORK!!!!!

frankdtank

Reaction score
Donated $10 to gflam. Sorry eagle, was gonna give you ten bucks too but I clicked your donate button like 15 times and never got sent to PayPal. Great work, no plans on switching roms anytime soon.

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Donated $10 to gflam. Sorry eagle, was gonna give you ten bucks too but I clicked your donate button like 15 times and never got sent to PayPal. Great work, no plans on switching roms anytime soon.

Eagle hasn't set up his PayPal yet. They split the donations anyway.