Great rom

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
too bad to hear that

The ONLY reason I may go back to UD or LFY is if they get a stable GB rom rolling before Sourcery Team does. Otherwise this is easily the best ROM out there.

For those having issues with the phone getting progressively slower. Either reboot the device daily or turn off compcache. That is one of the biggest flaws with compcache. It will slow down the phone without regular reboots.

Well stable is in the eye of the beholder i guess :)

2.0 which is being worked on now is froyo. after that is complete we will start on gingerbread and will add the features back in . So there will most likely be a stable gingerbread rom out there before sourcery gets there. We will make gingerbread after 2.0 but i am still really lacking at a reason why. I'm just not getting the whole ginger bread thing. even with no featues jsut base rom i built and booted i still thought it was slower and other than the somewhat cool glow feature while scrolling i jsut dont get it :). froyo was a different deal it had flash. But im hoping that as we are working on 3.0 someone will come out with that killer feature that says im glad i started on this.

I agree totally on compcache and thats why its instituted in the way it is . I could do it in the settings like everyone else but i think it needs to be restarted and for people like me not on the system at all.

Thanks and im glad you are enjoying the rom.

donerico

Reaction score
The ONLY reason I may go back to UD or LFY is if they get a stable GB rom rolling before Sourcery Team does. Otherwise this is easily the best ROM out there.

For those having issues with the phone getting progressively slower. Either reboot the device daily or turn off compcache. That is one of the biggest flaws with compcache. It will slow down the phone without regular reboots.

Well stable is in the eye of the beholder i guess :)

2.0 which is being worked on now is froyo. after that is complete we will start on gingerbread and will add the features back in . So there will most likely be a stable gingerbread rom out there before sourcery gets there. We will make gingerbread after 2.0 but i am still really lacking at a reason why. I'm just not getting the whole ginger bread thing. even with no featues jsut base rom i built and booted i still thought it was slower and other than the somewhat cool glow feature while scrolling i jsut dont get it :). froyo was a different deal it had flash. But im hoping that as we are working on 3.0 someone will come out with that killer feature that says im glad i started on this.

I agree totally on compcache and thats why its instituted in the way it is . I could do it in the settings like everyone else but i think it needs to be restarted and for people like me not on the system at all.

Thanks and im glad you are enjoying the rom.
I am so glad 2.0 is Froyo based! I totally agree with you, I still do not understand the hype with gingerbread, froyo runs great and ROMs like sourcery add everything I could possible want (hope 2.0 has color LEDs).
I was about to make a post in the general hacking thread saying that I wish there was at least one developer not stuck on gingerbread and still producing nice froyo based ROMs, then I saw this post :) This is why I love this ROM and support it financially whenever I can (another small donation coming soon :))

TinGodz

Reaction score
Yea everything we do is one touch the themes animations kernels extra apps etc u press what u want and sit back and watch. It will reboot u to recovery install it and turn back on does the whole thing for u :)

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Ah, I see. That's pretty sweet. I can't wait to finally get home so I can finally take advantage of 3G again. Being away from wireless data for 6 months has been pretty ****ty.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
no data :(

Yea everything we do is one touch the themes animations kernels extra apps etc u press what u want and sit back and watch. It will reboot u to recovery install it and turn back on does the whole thing for u :)

Ah, I see. That's pretty sweet. I can't wait to finally get home so I can finally take advantage of 3G again. Being away from wireless data for 6 months has been pretty ****ty.

Yeah if you dont have data you really wont get a lot out of sourcery.

PARick

Reaction score
By far the best ROM out there. No close second. BTW any reports of alarm issues when the clock is operating in the dock? It won't let me delete a time. Anyway great job!

OP
segdoh49

segdoh49

Reaction score
By far the best ROM out there. No close second. BTW any reports of alarm issues when the clock is operating in the dock? It won't let me delete a time. Anyway great job!

Did you select the alarm you want to delete ???? It should come up and give you the option to delete Rick.......If not, take it out of the dock and try it that way.

PARick

Reaction score

Did you select the alarm you want to delete ???? It should come up and give you the option to delete Rick.......If not, take it out of the dock and try it that way.

Hey Tom...did everything imaginable. Finally had to clear data to get rid of it .

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com

Hey Tom...did everything imaginable. Finally had to clear data to get rid of it .

Ok dont know about 1.3 anyone else try this. but 2.0 works jsut fine no problem deleting the alarms.

PARick

Reaction score

PARick

Reaction score
No fair with the teaser!