GPS not locking in after root?

dillont

Reaction score
Ever since I rooted whenever I use navigation is says searching.for GPS and it never finds it. Anyone else experience this? I dont have any roms or themes installed. I am only running a few root only apps and none of the apps I froze are related to GPS or location. I.did have Verizon navigator frozen but didnt think that would matter. I defrosted it.anyway to check, but didn't fix problem

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
That was going to be my first instinct, you froze something that messed it up.

I would defrost everything reboot and see if you can get a lock. That will rule out any hardware issues.

OP
dillont

dillont

Reaction score
I tried defrosting everything and uninstalling alll root apps except superuser, bootstrap and titanium backup, but didn't fix it. Might just b have to use fast boot files to get back to stock and root again. I need my GPS! On a different note I took my RAZR skiing today. Kept it my front breast pocket so Ic l could listen to music though my jaybird Bluetooth headphones. Just went to ski resort in central new York, that isn't real big, but I took a good number of falls in the beginning when I was trying to snow board. Im a much better skier and it was icy so I switched w to skies. Phone survived impact of crashes without a scratch and the phone got a little wet before I put it in an inside pocket and started skiing, but it still works perfect!