GPS won't lock in

benny539

Reaction score
Using the Google Navigation app, it always says Finding GPS location and never locks in, so I can't get directions. It seems to have the correct location but won't begone giving navigation because its not locked in. Happens indoors as well as outdoors. Anyone know what's wrong?
Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
DL GPS Status from the market. What info do you see on that app. Number of Sats, error rate etc. Often just opening the app fixes my Nav. If not, from the app Menu>Tools>Manage A-GPS State>Reset. Check your stats again, they should improve and fix your Nav sync

OP
B

benny539

Reaction score
Downloaded GPS Status and hit state> reset. I waited a few minutes but never got any stats. Does this mean my GPS is broken?

DL GPS Status from the market. What info do you see on that app. Number of Sats, error rate etc. Often just opening the app fixes my Nav. If not, from the app Menu>Tools>Manage A-GPS State>Reset. Check your stats again, they should improve and fix your Nav sync

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Make sure wifi is on. Go outside. Go through the same steps on the app as above Except press >Download (instead of Reset). Any lock on the main screen now?

OP
B

benny539

Reaction score
Same result, still no lock. I tried the same procedure on another phone of the same model standing in the same spot and got a lock on that phone.

Make sure wifi is on. Go outside. Go through the same steps on the app as above Except press >Download (instead of Reset). Any lock on the main screen now?