GET~R~DONE Dev Team announcement Current LIST OF WORKING d2 ROMS

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
Also for what its worth...apex 1.4 works with Romer v1 (D2G_Romer.zip a few pages back in the d2g section here on df)

Squidley should too, but the link 13th post would give you essentially the same thing (and not require messing with the Romer). Either way there would be no global data and broken bluetooth. That wasn't fixed till v4...but apparently v4 doesn't work on Squidley or Apex 1.4...weird.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Wierd, i tried apex with both 1 and 5.... not sure why yours worked. How long did it take to boot up after flashing it? I let it wait for about 20 minutes before sbfing

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
bury boi also I am getting a reboot when mounting the phone through usb on liberty 1.5 with romer 5

xPhoenix777

Reaction score
Whats the version of Romer that is most working with liberty? one of the later versions could have been too aggressive in file replacements...

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im using v5 with 1.0 and havent had issues (used buryboi's modded 1.0 then ran the v5 romer over it)

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
1.0 of Liberty?! Why not 1.5? Mine is running 1.5 seemingly quite well.

Because ive heard entirely too many bugs from 1.5 (seems to be easy to fix but still....). And i have buryboi's original zip for d2g lol.

And I keep forgetting to download it

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
13th and Phoenix,

PM me and I'll send you the link to v6...It is less aggressive than v5 and if you compare v6 to v5 you can see which files md5sum differently (if they exist in v5 but are gone in v6, they were the same exact file as what was already in Liberty and were removed to minimize the download size and the number of files that are actually flashed).

Phoenix,

Thanks for jumping on board! Maybe we'll get this thing figured out after all.

13th,

When I installed Apex with the original Romer.zip I immediately ran the sensor.zip and it booted...I was sorta surprised...So I don't know whats going on...Regardless, while it did boot...there was no phone App...It is quite possible that a permission somewhere looks for D2 permissions and wont load the blur stuff on a D2G... With Romer_v5, I couldn't even get past the M logo...

The squidly Rom that was release includes the same files as the original Romer.zip...which is why I guess Squidly should work with Romer.zip.

And...it might be time you get recognized as an official beta tester (or even alpha tester), given all the crap you've been willing to try for us...isn't SBFing fun! Thanks for being a guinea pig!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Haha I don't care..... I do it because I enjoy working on it not out of wanting to be regocnized for it.

trook

Reaction score
Wow, congratulations guys, im no longer scared of breaking my d2 and having to get a replacement d2g! Nice work.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TWOTx1503

Reaction score
anyone?

anyone know if RubiX Focused 2.0.1 works? has anyone personally tried it? if not ill flash as see if i can get it running? would like to hope SOMEONE has tried it already...