GET~R~DONE Dev Team announcement Current LIST OF WORKING d2 ROMS

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I can confirm Liberty 2.0 working with v7 romer. You will have to get the download link from Jrummy rather than using the toolbox as it doesn't show the rom to download it in the toolbox.

sent from a d2g with Liberty 2

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I can confirm Liberty 2.0 working with v7 romer. You will have to get the download link from Jrummy rather than using the toolbox as it doesn't show the rom to download it in the toolbox.

Awesome! Great to know when it goes full public!!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That's why I coughed up the $5 so I could go ahead and test it. I figure that way we can go ahead and get on any bugs I find (which I haven't so far..... haven't really tried to yet either though).

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I think I may be using an older version of romer and I have a couple questions. First, does version 7 fix either the camcorder bug, the backlights not lighting up or the landscape not returning to normal view when u turn the phone right side up or slide keyboard back in? And if so, can I just flash v7 again without wiping or reinstalling liberty? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I think we need a updated page on what Roms work with romer v7
That would be great because I tried v1 on both the latest version of Apex and Squidly and neither one will work properly. Squidly, boot loops for me and when I try to wipe data/factory reset it boots, but when it says tap the android logo to start, nothing happens when i tap the logo yet the language button works..:s

As for Apex, well of the top of my head I cant recall what the problem was there..

Siknik

Reaction score
Utimate droid For D2 with the Get~R~Done romer works awome all nightly's/Rc's Work with all features .

anyone know where i can get this rom? i would love to give it a try.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Utimate droid For D2 with the Get~R~Done romer works awome all nightly's/Rc's Work with all features .

anyone know where i can get this rom? i would love to give it a try.

YOU HAVE TO GO D/L IT FROM THE DEV SITE but it does not seem to be up i know during the spring a twister hit his house & familys houses until he gets set back up I dont believe he will be up for a awhile but that is understandable