The grd dev teams big announcement non rom releted is here !!!!!!!!!!

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THE GRD DEV TEAMS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT NON ROM RELATED IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!

I have been compiling Guides & other Material for learning all about android & also Learning on how to be a android dev on how to build android apps & such once you get this down pack building custom android Roms will be easy as pie

You may be asking when will I be able to check this out & start learning well answers are below :

I am hoping to have this site Finished set up by next week & it will be in private testing by a few members in the coming days a few members Here @ DF The First 5 posters in this thread will be testing this site out to make sure All the functions of the site are working

This will be android learning center so it will be cross Platform

This is a thank you to all the android community ahs given me I feel I need to do this to give back a little in what I have gotten from the android community.....

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
2 more spots open & no it wont matter what phone you have as long as you have the GREATEST OS EVER ANDROID

kickyindahead

Reaction score
woohoo ... i wanna be a test dummy ... just dont make me choose between the blue pill or the red one .. cuz ill probably eat both ..

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thats greta that makes a green pill the last spot is still open i will find out after work heading to work i will pm the first 5 members who posted tonight when the site is ready for testing

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
I'll see what's up your sleeve ;-)

--
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk Pro.

sid_wisc

Reaction score
I will be ready to test if given a chance.... I might be the last one to respond here but definitely not the last one to send my recomendations

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Thats greta that makes a green pill the last spot is still open i will find out after work heading to work i will pm the first 5 members who posted tonight when the site is ready for testing

umm ... dude... red and blue make purple .. not green :)

chrisl20

Reaction score
Ill test too, just leme know if ur wanting another test dummy...ill let you be my glados......so long as there's cake...