A non rom related major announcement coming from grd dev team sunday night !!!!!

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is great news not only for the grd dev team but for everyone in the android community so hold on to your hat ladies & gentlemen you will be blown away with this one

this is a non rom related announcement dont pm me asking just want to get you guys excited just felt like teasing a bit

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You managed to unlock the dx bootloader but in a drunken celebration you used the only copy of the instructions for toilet paper. No? Eh.....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bikedude880

Reaction score
^-- This. Can't wait to hear what's new :)

Sent from my White DROID 2 GLOBAL.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You managed to unlock the dx bootloader but in a drunken celebration you used the only copy of the instructions for toilet paper. No? Eh.....

Close but no cigar lmao nah not even close it will be a big announcement people learning android & why the dev team has been deving away on the GRD. Rom I have been working on a side project to give back to the android community

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Close but no cigar lmao nah not even close it will be a big announcement people learning android & why the dev team has been deving away on the GRD. Rom I have been working on a side project to give back to the android community

Whatever it may be .. im sure you guys are gonna blow the socks right off of us all ... you guys are the best!

Psj77

Reaction score
Gingerbread?! I hope! (Or is gingerbread considered rom related?)

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

As Soon As we get the Gingerbread Leak for The D2G From TBH THE TEAM WILL STarT WORK ON THE GINGER DIET GRD BASE ROM

BUT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BENiFIT MOST PEOPLE IN THE ANDROID COMMUNITY WANTING TO LEARN & IMPROVE THERE ANDROID SKILLZ

pswin09

Reaction score

As Soon As we get the Gingerbread Leak for The D2G From TBH THE TEAM WILL STarT WORK ON THE GINGER DIET GRD BASE ROM

BUT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BENiFIT MOST PEOPLE IN THE ANDROID COMMUNITY WANTING TO LEARN & IMPROVE THERE ANDROID SKILLZ
Good news brother. So anxious to hear for your announcement. This is call GRD....Yahoooodancedroid

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Good news brother. So anxious to hear for your announcement. This is call GRD....Yahoooodancedroid

If its anything to help me learn more about the dev side of things ... that makes me even more excited .. cant wait . :icon_ banana:

Asphyx

Reaction score
Here is to hoping it's the first fully functional Android Kitchen project! LOL

But I guess that would be ROM related now wouldn't it?

draexo

Reaction score
Ooh...wait... you figured out how to port Roms across all the Android phones??