GET~R~DONE Dev Team announcement Current LIST OF WORKING d2 ROMS

Alcia

Reaction score
anyone know if RubiX Focused 2.0.1 works? has anyone personally tried it? if not ill flash as see if i can get it running? would like to hope SOMEONE has tried it already...

I tried rubiX 2.0.1 already. Installed it. The DX to D2 patch, and then the D2G Rom-er v1 and it seems to work as far as I could tell. I didn't stay on it long enough to really go on a bughunt, but it at least starts up.

Alcia

Reaction score
Just tried v6 and it appears to be stuck in a bootloop...

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Boot into stock recovery (hold x) and wipe cache and data then reboot and it should work.

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

Alcia

Reaction score
I had already done that. It still was stuck in a bootloop. Sadly I don't have more time to work on anything this morning, so I SBFed and restored my Fission 2.4.3 nandroid.

I installed it off of my stock OTA nandroid for the record.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hmm ill try when I get home and have time to test and I'll get back to you about it.

Last edited:

Alcia

Reaction score
Tried it again from a fresh SBF and still bootloop. I might start looking through files to see what I can do.

I'll edit this post if I find anything.

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
Im not 100% sure, but the roms that dont play nice seem to be the ones that either have Blur by default, or allow Blur to be added back by way of some toolbox.

Liberty has not blur, has no issues.

Rubix, Apex have some blur (or allow you to add it back) and have issues.

If you feel like SBFing again, you might want to try The original Romer with Rubix. It works with Apex, while Romer V6 wont, so it might work with Rubix?

Alcia

Reaction score
I had posted earlier that rubiX does indeed work with v1. It seems to boot up and play nicely besides things like sensors.

Besides, currently I'm just having fun testing things.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hmm, just tried with v6 and it bootlooped me. When i tried to go back into the stock recovery and format data/cache it said "E: Can't open /cache/recovery/command" then below said "E: Can't open /cache/recovery/caller". I'll sbf then try v1.

Gotta find how to sbf with linux first....... dont want to reboot back into windows unless i have to.

Edit: sbf'd, slapped v1 back on my phone and used it and it works fine. Any thoughts as to why v1 will work on some when v6 doesnt?

Last edited:

Alcia

Reaction score
Exact same things I got. If there's anything anyone wants me to test, I'd be up for it. Anything I can do to help.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
V7 of the romer killed Rubix Focused 2.0.1 with the dx to d2 port.... assuming none of the others that only worked with v1 work with v7

Last edited:

helizus

Reaction score
V7 of the romer killed Rubix Focused 2.0.1 with the dx to d2 port.... assuming none of the others that only worked with v1 work with v7

My D2G running on Rubix Focused 2.0.1 smoothly, but 13th angel do you know how to disable the rubikcube effect in drawer? i dont like that effect. Thank you

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The only way I know is to use a different launcher. My personal favorite is ADW.